Pages:
Author

Topic: What trading software are you using? - page 2. (Read 313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
June 06, 2019, 02:09:02 PM
Aurox, Coinigy, TradingView, and so on... I'm not knowledgeable on the current options.

What trading software are you using? Why?

I'm a big fan of Tradingview: solid data feeds, all the major BTC/futures markets and the most liquid altcoin markets (like Binance, Bitfinex Polo, Bittrex), lots of good free indicators and a couple good paid suites. I've been an everyday user since 2013. A Pro account is pretty cheap and is worth it just for the volume profile indicator. The free version is very good but will limit the number of indicators on each chart and the number of charts you can save.

If you want access to smaller altcoins and data feeds for smaller altcoin exchanges (like Kucoin, CEX.IO, Bluetrade) you probably need to use Coinigy. It has an extremely similar interface and indicator library to Tradingview. The free version, like Tradingview, limits the number of charts you can save.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
June 06, 2019, 01:29:35 PM
I'm using my phone more often and I use TabTrader. TabTrader is easy to use and it's very convenient to me since this gives me the current price of the coin I'm watching. It's also giving me notifications in order for me to catch up on my targetted trades.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
June 06, 2019, 01:20:29 PM
I primarily use TradingView and Bitcoinwisdom.io. Bitcoinwisdom.io's a light and fast site that I use for checking things on the go, selection of indicators on the site isn't the best but there's a decent level of customizeability on the site and I've been using the site for so long that I enjoy the site just for the look alone.

I've been using TradingView for quite some time as well. I occasionally use the site to take a look at some other peoples' opinions, and there's a wide variety of indicators and handy tools that are available on the site. Probably my favorite to use while I'm at home in front of my trading setup. I've never paid for a subscription on TradingView but I'm considering doing so in the future. I've been looking at TensorCharts recently as well as the site offers a bunch of interesting statistics on Bitmex (where I primarily trade), though you'll need a subscription to access all the features on TensorCharts as well.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 01:14:54 PM
Aurox, Coinigy, TradingView, and so on... I'm not knowledgeable on the current options.

What trading software are you using? Why?
Pages:
Jump to: