Pages:
Author

Topic: What trading strategy do you guys use? - page 8. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Hey guys, what kind of trading strategy do you use? and Why? What's the effectivity rate?
There are three strategies :

• Fundamental Strategy : A passive strategy, when you only see Bitcoin from factors like total supply, halving process, etc. It's the easiest one when you can simply buy and leave for long time. It can be best way to play safe and for long-term investment, unfortunately you can't accumulate your Bitcoin through this strategy.
  • News Strategy : This is semi-active strategy, you need news to act properly. Bad news give negative effect, good news gives positive effect. Just take the best momentum and earn your profit. This is actually good for mid-term investment. If you are a bit busy in real life you can use this strategy.
  • Technical Analysis Strategy : This one is an active strategy, you must keep your eye on the charts everyday, every hour, every minute to be able to find an opportunity to earn profit. This strategy is the hardest one but could be the best to accumulate your Bitcoin with your profit.

From those three strategies, currently I use the first one as it is the simplest one and take my time less so that I can use my time more for real life business.

I also use the first one, I trade very often and I just accumulate bitcoin since the bear-market started. I am not actually good at technical analysis that is why the best option for me is just to stick with the first option. Whenever I earn something I put some of my extra money in crypto and diversify for a long-term purpose.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Hey guys, what kind of trading strategy do you use? and Why? What's the effectivity rate?
There are three strategies :

• Fundamental Strategy : A passive strategy, when you only see Bitcoin from factors like total supply, halving process, etc. It's the easiest one when you can simply buy and leave for long time. It can be best way to play safe and for long-term investment, unfortunately you can't accumulate your Bitcoin through this strategy.
  • News Strategy : This is semi-active strategy, you need news to act properly. Bad news give negative effect, good news gives positive effect. Just take the best momentum and earn your profit. This is actually good for mid-term investment. If you are a bit busy in real life you can use this strategy.
  • Technical Analysis Strategy : This one is an active strategy, you must keep your eye on the charts everyday, every hour, every minute to be able to find an opportunity to earn profit. This strategy is the hardest one but could be the best to accumulate your Bitcoin with your profit.

From those three strategies, currently I use the first one as it is the simplest one and take my time less so that I can use my time more for real life business.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
There are many trading strategies, from candlesticks formation and patterns to momentums ' indicators and fundamentals analysis to sentimental views. The most important thing about this is that you can learn all this strategies and used them as the market conditions enable you.  I trade commodities and oil before and there is no much different from what we are seeing in cryptocurrency market now than oil market during the oil boom. You should endeavour to spend sometime in learning and developed a strategy that you think can put money in your pocket.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Its easy to trade in this kind of market where everything is going up, the only thing you need to know is when the market dips. When somehow you see its oversold, you buy and then sell when you see its overbought. This sometimes doesn't work much for me though but i kept trying which my success rate is fairly good. If you are a holder then just keep holding.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I think that depends on the market situation, and the amount of capital that each trader has. if the owner of a large capital I think daily trading can be done with a profit of 2-10%. Long-term trading can also be combined with daily trading by holding coins stable and having large volumes.
Scalping techniques are fast trading, and you have to monitor them at all times.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Peace and love
Pages:
Jump to: