Pages:
Author

Topic: What trading tools would you guys want? - page 2. (Read 2588 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 12, 2015, 11:07:02 AM
I want to use a bot so I do not need to wait for a low price to buy, and the price is expensive to sell, and I just need to setting, and then I stayed to sleep Smiley

do you have it?
Activity: 854
March 12, 2015, 09:16:04 AM
Atlast, I found this thread after using the search feature, Im constantly looking  for inputs to improve my website and to help you guys out.
Activity: 854
February 25, 2015, 01:13:08 AM
Hey there guys,
I am the owner of Bitcoinpricelab, here
I am looking to make this a platform for traders to get updated regarding the finance related info of bitcoin,a nd also help in arbitrage, something i have keen interest in.
As you can see, we have only a small part of our job done, with a large portion yet to be done.
I'd like to have some inputs from traders regarding what they want implemented that would be helpful.
Currently, more exchanges will be added next week, as my developer is busy at the moment.
Moreover, i have many ideas for charts but i still need to find a woraround to render the charts on the server rather than on the client which is being done now as client sided rendering is taking time.

Literally any input and advice or suggestion is highly valuable to me at this point as im looking to expand to many ore eatures.
Looking forward to your replies
Pages:
Jump to: