Pages:
Author

Topic: What trusted bitcoin investing sites plz - page 3. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
September 15, 2016, 07:48:04 PM
Here a sample chart of investment in a gambling site from June 15 2016 to Sept 15 2016.

* So, only kind of investment I can recommend is on gambling site (based on experience). It would be your job to find which site to invest on though because finding a site you can trust with your money is the key to this investment thing. Also, investing is more for the long-term so you can maximize profits. I wouldn't recommend lending as it's too risky for my tastes.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
September 15, 2016, 06:26:40 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic money making machine. Investing in Bitcoin projects involves extremely high risk. In addition to normal business risks, the probability to be scammed is very high. So, if you are inexperienced and did not take the time to thoroughly research the topic by yourself I strongly advise against investing in any Bitcoin endeavor. The risk/reward ratio tends to be very bad. It's much easier and less stressful to work or sell some stuff to earn/buy more Bitcoin than to increase one's holding via investment.

Some of the gambling sites offer investment option, where you can lend them money and get some return. You could also try lending privately. But, again, because of the risk involved I can not recommend it.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 15, 2016, 05:35:05 PM
Hello i want expert to show me plz any trusted bitcoin site for investing and get profit
Pages:
Jump to: