Pages:
Author

Topic: what type of ideas you should share here? - page 4. (Read 661 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The ideas you should share here should be entirely constructive and should be something that teaches users on understanding the bitcoin world .here are some constructive  ideas related to bitcoin
 News related to bitcoin
How to get bitcoins and issues related to mining
How to  invest  bitcoins and  concentrating on their transactions
Any creativities related to bitcoins  and the market situations of the current bitcoin

This is general bitcoin discussion board.
How to get bitcoins  -> I believe it should be at the beginner and helps board
issues related to mining -> Mining has its own board to share, so it does not belong to this board
How to  invest  bitcoins-> it depends on what kind of investment you are going to share but I'm sure anything related to investment does not belong to this board.
the market situations of the current bitcoin -> if the discussion leads to some speculation or prediction of the price then it should belong to Speculation board or Trading discussion board.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The ideas that you are talking about can be found through multiple threads(Use the search bar) which explain them in a detailed manner in this forum which is why you should have checked those threads out before discussing this topic op.

I suggest locking this thread and check out these threads for more information op.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
The ideas you should share here should be entirely constructive and should be something that teaches users on understanding the bitcoin world .here are some constructive  ideas related to bitcoin
 News related to bitcoin
How to get bitcoins and  issues related to mining
How to  invest  bitcoins and  concentrating on their transactions
Any creativities related to bitcoins  and the market situations of the current bitcoin

I think there is no point on creating a thread like this, this section (bitcoin discussion)  is all about the ideas you have  mentioned except for mining which has a different thread. Just read thru this section and you can find topics related to BTC.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The ideas you should share here should be entirely constructive and should be something that teaches users on understanding the bitcoin world .here are some constructive  ideas related to bitcoin
 News related to bitcoin
How to get bitcoins and  issues related to mining
How to  invest  bitcoins and  concentrating on their transactions
Any creativities related to bitcoins  and the market situations of the current bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: