Pages:
Author

Topic: What type of music do you guys like?? - page 31. (Read 26222 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
January 03, 2017, 06:22:51 PM
anything but most country or rap (excluding hopsin and eminem)
however i listen to everything, rock is probably my favorite, but lately i have been on an Inde kick as well as listening to electro swing. some electronica is good to but it has to be in reason.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 03, 2017, 01:04:15 PM
I like to listen to heavy metals when i am sad .i would like to listen to sad songs when i am very upset .well i would always listen edm ,they are just totally different .
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
December 27, 2016, 09:46:46 PM
Personally, I like dance music like EDM,and i like rap and pop. How about you?

Awww man, depends entirely on my mood, love rock, metal, EDM, Reggae, Ska, Classical to name just a few
Activity: 952
December 27, 2016, 12:36:27 AM
When i was in high school i like rock songs whenever i play the songs i'd like to be a rockstar also someday. But since i enrolled in college for now i like the country songs it makes me feel good.
Activity: 287
Merit: 251
I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .
December 26, 2016, 02:16:21 AM
i like rap,pop.ragaeton and salsa

i listen rap every morning at 5am when i m in the gym
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2016, 01:02:35 AM
I like classical music and the old ones too cauz it makes my mind calm and i feel at peace
Activity: 158
December 25, 2016, 04:38:28 PM
I like rock music, very passionate

for me the rock is also the best music. Only she can call me the most pleasant emotions
Activity: 336
December 25, 2016, 12:18:04 AM
I like rock music, very passionate
Activity: 392
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
December 24, 2016, 02:37:30 PM
I love skate punk, ska punk, ska,.. amazing music and very uplifting. Right now I'm at the a real diamond in the rough album of buckethead Cheesy
Activity: 154
December 24, 2016, 10:01:16 AM
I'm listening to Christmas music now. Its been 3 days of this in my car and I've just about had enough. Just one more day.. ugh.

Are you just listening to the radio? Better have your own music via flash drive if you don't want to celebrate the holidays. It's fun listening to it, but not continuously, it's irritating and gets used too much.
Activity: 281
December 24, 2016, 03:08:05 AM
I love classical music, watch the human heart
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
December 23, 2016, 02:18:18 PM
I listen to the Discover Playlist in Spotify, and it helped me discover new music. I prefer rock, pop, EDM, and religious songs. It helps me calm my mind and enjoy what I'm hearing. I read the lyrics also so I could sing along
Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
December 23, 2016, 12:19:43 PM
I'm listening to Christmas music now. Its been 3 days of this in my car and I've just about had enough. Just one more day.. ugh.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
December 23, 2016, 02:39:02 AM
I like all kinds of music.
Rock, blues, jazz, classic and so on.
Favorite is Metal
2 of my favorites are
Arch Enemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo
And
Strapping young lad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9WUCJSK1E
Activity: 293
December 23, 2016, 02:20:36 AM
Ron Korb "flute master heartland", beautiful music, a touch of sadness, touches your heart sounds.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 22, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
I listen all kind of music. Mostly electronic, but it varies from my mood. When i was younger i started with gothic and power metal, not long after that a industrial and heavy. After that, well i listened everything that was nice to my ear Cheesy . Now I appreciate most music from movie and game industries. They are the best you can find in this day and age.

Check out my post above with the track by Igorrr, you might like it (along with his other stuff)

If you like movie/game music check out a group called S U R V I V E. They made the soundtrack for Stranger Things, really talented synth producers.

Thanks for suggestion, ill do as u said and check it out. And about group you mentioned its sounds rly nice and interesting, like to learn new staffs too. Thanks again for info Cheesy .

If you like the more industrial/heavy stuff, some of Igorrr's other stuff might be more to your liking, such as this track "Tendon" from an earlier album. This was the tune that kind of put him on the map, less sophisticated production, but similar themes. It really does have to be heard to be beieved, especially the ending to the track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWca1X7nFGo

His newer album "Hallelujah" is more refined, and he will be bringing out a brand new album in the coming months!

I have listened some of his tracks and i will be honest with you. In general i dont like it. Vocal was nice i admit, i like classic music, but electric music was a bit rough for my taste. Too much sounds and its not well balanced with vocal and classic part. His music is something new and i like that. Thanks again.  Grin

I understand, the breakcore elements of his music can be very hard and fast, it's not for everyone but I'm glad you appreciate the originality of his music (something that is hard to come by these days...)

Here is the newest album from S U R V I V E, the synth producers I talked about. It might be more up your street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30CFPklA8Q

I love the tune starting at around 8.10, "Dirt"
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 21, 2016, 03:31:59 AM
I like some pop but not all. Im not a fan of r and b and hip hop and i dont like much rap.I also like electro,techno,some rock,80's,trans here are some songs i like.
girls just wanna have fun by cyndi lauper
elephant woman by blonde redhead
dance dance dance by lykke li              
tonight by by lykke li
snow by red hot chilli peppers          todaypk
putlocker9

yesterday by the beatles
hot n cold by katy perry
those are just some songs i like. I like most of the beatles songs. All of the peoples names i listed have more than one song i like.
 fmovies
Activity: 248
December 21, 2016, 02:59:44 AM
I really love to listen remix stuff, it keep my mood up when working (coding). In ex:ARMNHRM, Lucas, Luke, Martin, etc. You guys should try to listen their stuff  Grin
Activity: 264
December 21, 2016, 12:35:40 AM
Before listening to music as the song to listen to, do not know what to see occasionally recommended classification did not know what type of your love, do not know what time to start slowly toward the direction of jazz, basically all the jazz style love to hear, and never tired of it seems style is gradually formed
Pages:
Jump to: