Pages:
Author

Topic: What type of programming language should I use to create a website like CMC? - page 2. (Read 436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
It's very accurate. I wouldn't suggest PHP for this kind of projects, or for anything else that you're planning to host for the world to see really. I would recommend going with NodeJS, both fast and scalable, especially compared to Ruby.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Hi what type of programming language and technology stack that I should use to create a website like Coinmarketcap but more complex, since I will include exchange feature(like Binance.com) and many other more in the future?

It must be:

- Fastest development time
- Highly safe and secure / security
- Scalability (this is must)
- Better performance, & fast

Most of the exchange or coin index sites that ive seen are using either Ruby on Rails, JAVA, or more advance C++.

Its very expensive to find a good quality programmer for that type of languages. But its more secure and convenient for enterprise project right?

I love PHP, love to code it with PHP, livecoin.net is using PHP + Yii framework, once of my favourite PHP framework that Ive used for almost all my project.

But majority of programmer said PHP is not suitable for this type of project, its buggy, unsecure, mess, and slow.
Its true? (Mtgox use PHP - and they got hacked)

I have my own expert PHP coder ready for this project.
But as right now, I’m paranoid.
I dont want make future mistake once this project is started.
Pages:
Jump to: