Pages:
Author

Topic: What type of sports you love in sports betting and why? - page 3. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Some of the sports betting that I love to partake in include football, basketball, golf, boxing, mma, tennis and soccer. There're a couple of others as well, but mostly these few.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm into basketball and I do love to bet in this game Since, you can easily predict who could win or loss based on the players of each team. Also, MMA not only that I'm a big fan of this sport but also the thrill, excitement and sometimes the nervous breakdowns while watching a fight.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I like to bet in football, Because I'm really fond of watching and enjoying football. I think betting in football is easier then any other games, most of the time strong side has some positive result that's why I also get benefited by taking participate in football betting...
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Hi, guys , I am just wondering what type of sports you love in sports betting? Does choosing that type of game gives you more advantage than other sports or you just love it because that is your favorite sport?

Please do share some inputs here.. Grin
I love betting with Tenis because the strong one usually win, there is not so much chance for the weeker one to win against the other one.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
There are different sports that you can apply gambling or gambling is involved. The most popular is Super Bowl. Here in my country, we only have it for Boxing and Basketball. I experience betting on Basketball. We bet for the end score. The last two digits of the end score of winning team is what we based the winning number. I know I won from the past but I am not doing it now anymore.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I love betting on cricket and I used to bet regularly on cricket when directbet was alive but after the closure of directbet I have stopped gambling as I don't find any other legit site that allow me to go for live sports betting.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
One of my favorite sports in betting is the NBA. It's much easier to know the outcome because when you analyze the team stats and the players capability you will know who's team is better. Of course analyzation is not enough, I mean this people are hungry for rings, there will always be an unpredictable moment, or as the NBA said " where amazing happens ".

NBA has been a part of my life since I was a kid. I mean it's more than just euro, sidespins, dunks, and a long shot. You see how people love basketball and you see how it can affect their lives. True it's more than just really a game.

I agree with you as I bet on the NBA a lot but this current NBA season has been very unpredictable as there have been some shock losses and wins by some big underdogs. But that's what is so great about this sport where anything can happen on any given day. I'm actually in a small loss for this season but am slowly making it all back each week as now we are getting towards the end of the regular season the big teams are starting to win a lot more so it helps make up for my early season losses.

Partially Yes, as we move on to the Game 3 of NBA finals, the warriors won game 1 and 2 with an avalanche. James has his triple doubles, Kyrie has his shake and bake, Love has its beyond the arc and rebounds but still cant win. Im not an NBA analyst and not even a fan of these two teams but I think because cleveland is being crumbled by the fast isolations of golden state offence. Lacking of signature move on the inside (the legendary fadeaway) is the problem because they are battling the warriors for threes not attacking the inside and do a fadeaway and have an and one. Im a fan of Kawhi LEonard, so when Kawhi got injured in game 1, while hes destroying the warriors, I knew that it would be hard to win. And you are right the thing in the NBA today's is today's team is consist of superstar, that's why its much easier to know who's going to qualify for the playoffs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
I bet on both soccer and boxing, I like both sports but the one that gives me the best earnings is without a doubt boxing, since sometimes is very easy to pick who is going to be the winner of a fight and you can earn some easy money that way.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
I like football during large events like Euro and World Cup. There's a lot of matches happening day after day and you can see how the teams are doing, if they came prepared and assess their chances. Last time I lost some money in the finals of Euro when Wales won against Belgium, nobody could predict that, but betting on football is definitely a lot of fun.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I think cricket, soccer and tennis are the sports where people love to bet.
That is true as people's interest will decide where they do bet. But I have experiences of betting more than 20 different games as I do buying betting calls from one trusted services. This way I had bet on dart games once, honestly I never watch any matches of dart before but I managed to bet profitably.

I just mean to say we do get opportunities to bet even with the games that we are not loving. But I am not recommending it as favorite games alone profitable in long run and no one could predict accurately for you except you.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hi, guys , I am just wondering what type of sports you love in sports betting? Does choosing that type of game gives you more advantage than other sports or you just love it because that is your favorite sport?

Well in my own personal experience and personal choice i always go in a popular sports betting like horse racing, boxing, and basketball because they are known and popular almost a year and 80% of people around the world who go for a sports betting has this three choices at their top of their list.
Horse racing is universal betting all over the world people will like this betting from poor to rich people play this betting. And remaining sports depend on country fav sports people like. For example in your country boxing and basketball is famous. But in my country, criekct and football are famous like that people will choose their fav games.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

Well in my own personal experience and personal choice i always go in a popular sports betting like horse racing, boxing, and basketball because they are known and popular almost a year and 80% of people around the world who go for a sports betting has this three choices in their top of their list.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

I Love Only Cricket When Doing Sports Betting Because I Have Full Knowledge in Cricket and According to me It's Better to Bet Your Money on a Sports in which You have Knowledge as Compare to the Sports in which You Don't Have Knowledge and Also if I Bet on a Sport in which I Have Knowledge the Chances are More for Winning Money As Compare to the Game in which I Don't Have Enough Knowledge​.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
I love football, because it is quite predictable, so i can make decent amount of profit from it. Just i don't like to bet on major teams,a s they are less predictable than small teams.

I also like tennis, even if it is very difficult to predict, but lots of tennis matches happens every day, so if you read a lot about all these players you can find some easily predictable matches

Why do you think football is predictable?

Maybe in the lower leagues

League of Champions, World Cup etc. certainly isn't
It's everything but predictable

Similar to cricket. People tend to bet too much on 20-20 leagues, where it is unpredictable​ but low betting rate in test series and one day internationals, where you can speculate.

It may not be considered as Sports by other people, but for me it is one, Dota 2. I love to bet on every team every tournament, I am also a player so I can relate their every move and decision as a team, and it is like a lesson to me learning from their moves. I don't really won a lot but it is fun betting on their tournaments.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I love football, because it is quite predictable, so i can make decent amount of profit from it. Just i don't like to bet on major teams,a s they are less predictable than small teams.

I also like tennis, even if it is very difficult to predict, but lots of tennis matches happens every day, so if you read a lot about all these players you can find some easily predictable matches

Similar to cricket. People tend to bet too much on 20-20 leagues, where it is unpredictable​ but low betting rate in test series and one day internationals, where you can speculate.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
I love to bet on mostly soccer , sometimes cricket (if someone guides me ) , and on live tennis matches.
The reason i love to bet in soccer is because i know how the game works and can predict a bit the winner with all my past experiences.
I like to bet in tennis live only as most of the time it is easy to predict the over score during the match.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

Our knowledge to a certain sports would convince us that it is predictable but actually all games are not, it is just easy as we think but in reality it's not. There is only one way to prove that we are good in predicting sports we love and that is when we are profitable from gambling in a long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Right now, I'm completely into Dota 2 betting (more info here: http://www.gamopo.com/dota-2-betting/), just because the odds are crazy high. I sound like an idiot, but try to get me: we are constantly trying to get the best value for our bets and to outsmart the bookies. And yes, when it comes to esports betting, we actually can. This is because their statistics are way off, on almost every single tournament. We usually do prediction breakdowns of team forms and performances and every single time there is a match up that's just so obvious when you analyze it. You log in to check the odds, and boom - 4,00. I have started with football but that's just become impossible to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: