Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 3. (Read 174681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
November 09, 2016, 08:53:44 PM
Skyrim Special edition
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
November 09, 2016, 01:46:35 PM
Farcry , one of my best game
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 06:02:58 AM
When i am using a pc i always play dota 2 or league of legends. But if i am away from it i just play clash of clans, clash royale, or zenonia S to entertain myself for a while.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
November 06, 2016, 05:33:34 AM
Starting to play Fifa 17 on ps4

My favourite game. Not often played it, but sometimes when I have the time a couple of hours to spend on it
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 06, 2016, 05:06:48 AM
Currently playing CS:GO quite a lot, used to play Minecraft but that's died down by now (for me personally) and I enjoy GTA:O whenever my friends are around to join me.
Activity: 382
November 06, 2016, 03:46:38 AM
Perhaps we can say unequivocally that the best role-playing game can be called a Dark souls 3. Now developers have the possibility of the passing game with multiple players via an online game and thus it is possible to achieve the passage of four options with different endings.
Activity: 187
November 06, 2016, 03:25:13 AM
Battlefield 4 is an incredible game. I find that innovation is really new, but it is not necessary if from the beginning of this game is to use a formula that really steady. DICE with Battlefield 4 has successfully added the missing piece and it was an interesting story. It has made a series of Battlefield Battlefield 4 as the best as far as I often play this game Smiley
On some maps battlefield very bad developers have taken into account the balance of forces and in special cases, air combat units are very much superior to the ground. On water transport do not have to say, because it is not present on all maps.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2016, 02:57:42 AM
Dotal, and LOL
Activity: 287
November 06, 2016, 02:56:37 AM
What video games do Bitcoin users play, if any? List games and discuss them below.
I play GD or Geometry Dash. Everyone should try that game. It's amazing and fun to play. But, sometimes it make you rage.
You probably have not tried to play Gears of war. This is a game full of blood and murder. This shooter long gone, but the developers have managed to release four of this game. Rage is provided to the player.
Of course no. GD is an arcade game. But sometime i play CSGO as my favourite shooter game.
Probably any shooter is a lot of emotion, because that's where we are talking about murder. If we take modern warfare it is much more difficult than to play and shoot a zombie or monster. This is bad for a person.
Activity: 152
November 06, 2016, 01:52:47 AM
Battlefield 4 is an incredible game. I find that innovation is really new, but it is not necessary if from the beginning of this game is to use a formula that really steady. DICE with Battlefield 4 has successfully added the missing piece and it was an interesting story. It has made a series of Battlefield Battlefield 4 as the best as far as I often play this game Smiley
This game is perhaps the most exemplary modern war. Battlefield has collected a huge amount of weapons and equipment that are in the advanced countries of the world arms. Decent choice for the player who likes shooter.
Activity: 56
November 05, 2016, 06:44:38 AM
What video games do Bitcoin users play, if any? List games and discuss them below.
I play GD or Geometry Dash. Everyone should try that game. It's amazing and fun to play. But, sometimes it make you rage.
You probably have not tried to play Gears of war. This is a game full of blood and murder. This shooter long gone, but the developers have managed to release four of this game. Rage is provided to the player.
Of course no. GD is an arcade game. But sometime i play CSGO as my favourite shooter game.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 05, 2016, 01:01:44 AM
Activity: 263
October 23, 2016, 10:50:46 AM
И like BLOODBORNE. For me it was the first game from From Software The outstanding design and very viscous nightmare atmosphere does not allow to relax. The game turned out to be quite difficult, and the inscription "YOU DIED" jumped out continuously, but it is not annoying, but rather adds excitement, but the victory brought a real joy.
Activity: 270
October 23, 2016, 10:10:02 AM
A year ago, I played in Halo Reach online with friends from all over the world, but it's time to get away with the game, as many have started to play not fair, cheat at every turn and just many good players in the ears of all other games.
Such problems are not only in a single online game. This can be seen in Planetside, and other well-known games. But without it anywhere, because there are bugs and from them no one is immune. A developer is powerless.
Activity: 314
October 23, 2016, 09:52:12 AM
A year ago, I played in Halo Reach online with friends from all over the world, but it's time to get away with the game, as many have started to play not fair, cheat at every turn and just many good players in the ears of all other games.
Activity: 247
October 23, 2016, 09:24:11 AM
I play league of legends. It is Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game which allow two or more teams to combat with each other in one game. I highly recommend this game. It is awesome and amazing which is well-designed, beautiful and dramatics. Besides, this game also brings you a lot of emotions and requires a lot of personal skill
Now a lot of games provide the opportunity to fight on the battlefield, along with friends or on a single screen, or even with a friend from another country. I just love these games.
Activity: 265
October 23, 2016, 09:00:21 AM
Just played a couple games of Red Alert Yuri's Revenge.  You know it's sad when a 15 yo game is more entertaining than a lot of the crap that comes out these days.
Game Red Alert I still remember on ps1. Really interesting destination especially in the strategy was at the time. And it is not enough time was spent like there was the first such game.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 08:53:07 AM
I play league of legends. It is Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game which allow two or more teams to combat with each other in one game. I highly recommend this game. It is awesome and amazing which is well-designed, beautiful and dramatics. Besides, this game also brings you a lot of emotions and requires a lot of personal skill
Activity: 246
October 23, 2016, 08:33:00 AM
Activity: 28
October 19, 2016, 09:46:40 AM
i playing pes 2016 this is my favorite video games. When i playing it make me fresh and appear my stress. And the other i playing dota 2 but in dota im newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: