Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 127. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 08, 2017, 08:32:03 AM
Till today I used the application of the multi-currency coinomi purse, but I want to try a slightly different electrum. In which wallets of reality there are some advantages I want to take advantage of.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 08, 2017, 07:49:36 AM
The wallet I use to store my bitcoin is the wallet belonging to the biggest bitcoin company in my country bitcoin.co.id. The advantages of this wallet for me is to directly change the bitcoin and into my bank account as rupiah (IDR)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 08, 2017, 07:45:13 AM
Blockchain had been my favorite wallet but the issue of transaction fees and slow confirmation is making me to have a change of this wallet, nevertheless I like all the features of this wallet especially its security features which makes its difficult to be hacked or traced. I hope with the introduction of lightning system network the issue of slow confirmation will be sough out.
In choosing the appropriate wallet for your transaction you need to think and consider things such as the country where do you lived. Because the mode of transactions you will do is need to be locally base and open on your country. I prefer on using application local wallet where you are the one who have the power to manage and to control your transactions. But I also consider using two or more wallet depending on the transaction you will going to do.
Activity: 575
July 08, 2017, 07:39:42 AM
I use the electrum purse. I find other uses reliable and easy to use

For me, an online wallet will be easier to use. I can use it anywhere without having to carry my computer.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 07:37:31 AM
I use the electrum purse. I find other uses reliable and easy to use
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 08, 2017, 07:17:13 AM
I also used Blockchain at my very first time i know bitcoin and now i still use it. This wallet has some security that sometimes annoyed me
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 08, 2017, 06:09:57 AM
I've been reading comments here and apparently a lot are using blockchain.info wallet? I've read somewhere that they are stealing from their users so I stopped using it even though they seem to be the most trusted online wallet. I'm using Electrum for most of my coins. With Electrum, you have you wallet's seed and the addresses' private keys. That means you're total in control of the wallet and you don't have to worry about getting hacked unless your computer is not secured and not free from virus.

I'm also using an online wallet for the purpose of cashing out my bitcoins from time to time. Because you know, we're not going to live forever so might as well spend some of our hard earned money.

I'm using blockchain.info wallet since i got know about bitcoin until now and i never get any issue or problem until now. I think most people that say they are stealing from their wallet is because their pc contain a virus or maybe other problem else. I'm still sure blockchain wallet still safe and secure.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2017, 06:05:41 AM
Here i am using diffrent wallets and apps to get Bitcoins. i am using Blockchainhub, bitfortip, Gaincoin like more apps i m using to get bits, and
Btc wallet and Bitcoin wallet these two are i am using. its usgae is very simple and Gui every one can navigate easily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
July 08, 2017, 05:37:22 AM
Trezor is safe
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 08, 2017, 05:34:54 AM
I've been reading comments here and apparently a lot are using blockchain.info wallet? I've read somewhere that they are stealing from their users so I stopped using it even though they seem to be the most trusted online wallet. I'm using Electrum for most of my coins. With Electrum, you have you wallet's seed and the addresses' private keys. That means you're total in control of the wallet and you don't have to worry about getting hacked unless your computer is not secured and not free from virus.

I'm also using an online wallet for the purpose of cashing out my bitcoins from time to time. Because you know, we're not going to live forever so might as well spend some of our hard earned money.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 05:10:49 AM
The one that I WANT to use is Armory, Seen the GUI, options etc... and I think everything about it is good particularly the advanced options it offers even more than Core, but the fact I need the whole blockchain (+100 GB) downloaded drives me away since it will take days to weeks with my internet. Using Multibit HD and despite the heavy focus on Graphics rather than exact functionality, it's still a relatively advanced wallet.
Activity: 371
July 08, 2017, 04:58:15 AM
I use online blockchain wallet for safety reasons.
Activity: 13
July 08, 2017, 04:48:31 AM
How about mist?
Activity: 8
July 07, 2017, 02:31:49 PM
As I use blockchain wallet as for their security and services..I will recommend you to use blockchain wallet because it is the world's  first bitcoin wallet and very very trusted than others .
          Thank you.
Activity: 138
July 07, 2017, 01:25:37 PM
When I use some wallet, android, web wallet and desktop wallet, I think of the three types of wallet, the desktop is electrum is the best. But this is in my opinion and experience.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 07, 2017, 01:18:08 PM
Which one suits you the most?
The most recommende when you want the best security is a hardware wallet but there are a lot of disadvantage so i would really recommend you a online wallet because you can open it just using a internet brower and a internet connection and it is easy to use.
Upon choosing the wallet you will use you need to consider two things. First is the purpose and second is the county where you are going to transact. For me it is not bad to used two or more wallet. It's a good thing do because in may limit the risk of your holding and it may help you to manage your two or more transaction. But in evading the fee much okay to have one wallet for you to lessen the fee. It is a matter of decision. Are you going to evade the fee? Or you are going to lessen the risk?
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
July 07, 2017, 01:11:16 PM
What is the most secure wallet currently? hacking stories scaring me too much!

blockchain's wallet is decent if you only hold like less then a hundred bucks in bitcoins. But if you have a good number of bitcoins/altcoins, I'd personally invest in a hardware wallet. Either a Trezor or a Ledger Nano S (or maybe a keepkey). Could never go wrong with those. I prefer them over paper wallets, but paper wallets are very safe too.
Do you know, Trezor or Ledger costs too much money so if someone doesn't have money recommending Trezor might be an useless idea. For start, you can keep your bitcoin in web wallet and then store it in the different place for better security.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 07, 2017, 12:53:17 PM
What is the most secure wallet currently? hacking stories scaring me too much!

Always hold less btc online and more in offline if you hold many btc. Also blockhain is a good option to store online as they have good security and you do not have a worry. Also store in multiple wallets for more security.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 07, 2017, 12:48:53 PM
I am microearner and I also use online wallet only, I cash out my coins oftenly or spend it for gambling, so I don't care too much about high level of protection. In my wallet money just come and go. I think online wallet is the best option for people same kind like me.

Hmm, indeed someone who has such a way of thinking you'll never do an anticipation of all funds you have. But you need to know, that also determines a wallet of your life. If you have a wallet that is wrong then there is a possibility that life you will experience losses in the funds is in the large wallet. You should be able to control themselves to gambling or not then huge losses also you will get though the wallet you use highly trusted and secure!!

I think what he means by online wallets is to collect bitcoins in small amounts quickly, this is usually done by using a wallet exchanger.
Big Nominal is still advised to install cold wallets if we really do not want to lose them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
July 07, 2017, 12:12:10 PM
I am microearner and I also use online wallet only, I cash out my coins oftenly or spend it for gambling, so I don't care too much about high level of protection. In my wallet money just come and go. I think online wallet is the best option for people same kind like me.

Hmm, indeed someone who has such a way of thinking you'll never do an anticipation of all funds you have. But you need to know, that also determines a wallet of your life. If you have a wallet that is wrong then there is a possibility that life you will experience losses in the funds is in the large wallet. You should be able to control themselves to gambling or not then huge losses also you will get though the wallet you use highly trusted and secure!!

Jump to: