Pages:
Author

Topic: What was it like switching from crypto-currency exchanges to FOREX? - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 13
I am thinking that with FOREX you need a big account balance (of about $10,000) to scrape together profits, but at Binance you can get started with $100 or less. Is $10,000 realistic?

What is the difference between trading fees if you compare FOREX with Binance?

FOREX gives users a chance to play a demo account that starts with a balance of $50,000. How is it different once you trade FOREX with real money?
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
some guy told me that the major difference between crypto and other market is the speed or the cycle of movement between bear and bull market. that's too simplistic but not entirely false. forex and other markets, most of the time 'move slowly' compared to crypto, so you should not expect to gain 100% in a week, and at the same time not losing 100% in a week.

maybe the reason for that is because there's a huge volume in forex compared to crypto, but i'm not sure.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it is easier if you come from another market to cryptocurrency market as you have the trading experience and then only familiarize yourself with the cryptocurrency market and its manipulations. but if you do it in the other direction as you say, and you had no prior knowledge before starting to trade cryptocurrencies, going to any other market will be very hard because you won't have any real experience that could be used in those market.

is FOREX harder? any market will be hard to make profit from and it will be super hard in the beginning when you first enter it. basically in my experience you have to learn about that particular market first in order to be able to make any profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
You will actually be better if you started with Forex. It is like an easy to understand game when you come to crypto trading.

Before I used JPY and EUR against USD mostly for they are the easiest out there.
Here in crypto it is like the same when you use BTC against USDT. But pairing it with an altcoin like ETH will be difficult since you are used to forex.

Altcoins move way differently and so is bitcoin. The jumps could sometimes be high and it will stay at that position or vice versa. Whenever that happens, you will be lucky if your funds are still intact.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I am also curious about it what is most profitable of all trading in crypto,FOREX or stocks?
I want to try stock market but I don't know where to start I have been trading in crypto and made some decent profit from my past trades .
I know it would take so much time to study all of it but I think it would really be worth it to try other things and to know which one would suits me best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
My experience with trading is limited to the crypto-currency exchanges. I have not used FOREX yet but it interests me to learn?

Questions:
How was the transition?
Is FOREX harder to profit from?
Is it best to focus on one market and not two?
Is FOREX safer from hacks?
How long should you practice at FOREX before putting money on the line?
Is learning FOREX a good backup plan in case the crypto-currency market becomes unstable?
Pages:
Jump to: