Pages:
Author

Topic: What was the best memory of your childhood ? - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hy everyone, lets share the best memories we have had in our childhood times. We know that there is happy and sad moments both in childhood time but lets talk about happy moments.
My one is - Sharing things equally with my bestfriend either it is food or materials like pencils or some sorts of things. If there is no equal sharing then we have no talk for sometimes. Still that memory makes me smile. That was the best part of memory i still have in my mind.

I wanted to go to Hogwarts. That was my the strongest wish ever. I imagined that all pencils and pens were a hidden magic wands and I tried to use them all. Every time I used a new pen or pencil, I was very excited. What a nice memory... want to become a child again and believe in Harry Potter
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Hy everyone, lets share the best memories we have had in our childhood times. We know that there is happy and sad moments both in childhood time but lets talk about happy moments.
My one is - Sharing things equally with my bestfriend either it is food or materials like pencils or some sorts of things. If there is no equal sharing then we have no talk for sometimes. Still that memory makes me smile. That was the best part of memory i still have in my mind.
Pages:
Jump to: