Pages:
Author

Topic: What was your biggest cryptocurrency return? - page 2. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In order to have maximum profit here we should know how the market is behaving as well as the coins.
So far I didn't get 100% profit just 20% to 30%. Maybe I didn't yet get the right coin to invest or maybe the right timing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
My biggest return was BCH till now. I didnt invest a Single $ and got ~ 1100$ in return  Grin Grin
So you can calculate the ratio now  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my biggest return was before hard fork.... buy btc around $1800 and hold (it was suicide that time) but the day hard fork happen the value stay and now it increase by %3200 return by around 56%.. you can invest $1 in alt those coins that doing down or dump because it will pump up again just wait for the season ...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I was knew bitcoin 3 years ago when bitcoin still Rp 3 million and now Rp 40 million which made my biggest return 13x from initial deposit
It's insane to see bitcoin able to grow so massive and many people try to implement bitcoin as well for better transaction
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well congrats to all crypto currency instant millionairea. you know in this world of crypto there are nothing impossible so for example of that is BTC 0.15$ (2009) 2017 3,400$ as of now .  If you ask me if I buy this ? Yes when BTC is 400$ I both some 10 BTC at 400$ each and I'm still holding. The seconds is when I bouth 1sats price altcoins for 0.01 BTC  and sell it when reach price for 600 Sats each .
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
There are many of them who have gone up> 1000%. Many coins increase to 100% (2x-3x). And that is a safe assumption that many investors make a big profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
Wow many here are damn lucky and I feel unlucky at the same time.
Maybe its not yet my time to have that big profit.
I just have 3% to 5% profit in every investment.
Or likely I should be careful in investing.

We are in the same team bro. Hopefully we'll get there too!
Activity: 1
I bought about $1,200 of ETH when it was around $5 at the beginning of the year. It wasn't for investment. It was for development because that's the amount we thought would be spent on live testing a public ETH based product. {cough} Then it soared. Changed development platform, kept the coin, and it continued through May/June to do well. I'll take the nice new car before loyalty to a coin!  Smiley

The experience roped me into trading. A lot of it was {double cough} "not too good", but I've learned. My worst mistake is to trade when I shouldn't, but I'm nearly cured with a little help from http://alts-club.com/markets/best-altcoins.php (it's obviously under development). It tells me when not to trade but when the "tide's in" (a term it uses) I'm getting good returns (best one 38%-ish, average 3-5%). I've tried a lot of tools like alert systems but have concluded it's about getting a small but good toolset.

My best "investments" were not to click the buy button just before prices crashed!  Wink
Activity: 812
Wow many here are damn lucky and I feel unlucky at the same time.
Maybe its not yet my time to have that big profit.
I just have 3% to 5% profit in every investment.
Or likely I should be careful in investing.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Have you ever spent $1 on cryptocurrency and got $1000 in return or something similar?

That's like 1000x times the returns of your investment. I'm not sure here if you earned that much or you asking if anyone has gotten that much. But I'm sure about one thing, it's not possible with $1 which is way lot. If you could have said that has someone got thousand bucks after investing into more than 10+ coins with 50 dollars each then that could have been possible.

Not possible with one coin at all.  Huh

Now a days it.is not possible agree with you pal. The problem now is the $1 is not enough to buy a huge amount of coin well if you are really into it you can turn in bu it takes time a year or more to get that amout . Every time you get the profit then you can return it to buy more

Yes it has been possible to turn $1 into $1000 on multiple SINGLE coins with correct timing. There are several coins that have gone up 1000 fold. But the balls and forethought (or luck) to hold through such an increase is unimaginable. Huge gains are much easier spread across multiple coins over time.

SIA coin was 3 satoshi when BTC was much lower in value ($300) and rose to well over 700 satoshi with BTC near $3000 . 1000 fold increase in USD possible there ... just as an example.

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
When I read your posts, I understand how unlucky I am..
even 2X or 3x is very rare in my coins.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Have you ever spent $1 on cryptocurrency and got $1000 in return or something similar?

Wow ,, amazing results. But it looks like it will not happen like that $ 1 is so small in my opinion ,,. If that happens, it just seems to be in the gambling or the lottery.
That's true, maybe even if something like that would be very rare, maybe the comparison is 1: 10000.

In theory it has been possible to make 10,000x in Altcoins long term over the last few years. Jumping from coin to coin and including the rise of BTC as well the last few years.
I would think it highly likely that multiple people have done it. But that would be 99.99 percentile skill level and investor performance or better.

Might not be as easy now. But you never know! Tongue
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
I have gotten x2 profit in 3days thanks to Stellar. And another big return is my Steem trading. Maybe 'S' is my lucky letter!
Activity: 490

That's like 1000x times the returns of your investment. I'm not sure here if you earned that much or you asking if anyone has gotten that much. But I'm sure about one thing, it's not possible with $1 which is way lot. If you could have said that has someone got thousand bucks after investing into more than 10+ coins with 50 dollars each then that could have been possible.

Now a days it.is not possible agree with you pal. The problem now is the $1 is not enough to buy a huge amount of coin well if you are really into it you can turn in bu it takes time a year or more to get that amout . Every time you get the profit then you can return it to buy more
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

the biggest return for me is with DGB, when i buy, the price is 32 satoshi and last month the price reach 22xx satoshi and i made a lot of satoshi because of this. the other is with ETH and of course LTC, but i am still holding ETH and LTC as i know the price will be increase soon after bitcoin gets stable for the price.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259

Activity: 364

It is not so easy to get 1000x profit in this market thought there are many projects with more than 100x profit. As for me, the biggest return was about 3x when I bought some ETH and sold them out at higher price.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
yes, ARK.
bought ark at $0.000003 and now is $0.50 soon will be $1000.
bought blockpool at $0.00002 and now is $80.
i'm always hitting the jackpot!

Did you buy at the ico or entry point

my post was just a joke  Cheesy
Activity: 70
yes, ARK.
bought ark at $0.000003 and now is $0.50 soon will be $1000.
bought blockpool at $0.00002 and now is $80.
i'm always hitting the jackpot!

Did you buy at the ico or entry point
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
For me, the biggest cryptocurrency return was 30x from the QTUM ICO project just a few month ago. I bought 1000 QTUM when the ICO price was about $0.33, and sold the coins at $10.
Pages:
Jump to: