Pages:
Author

Topic: What was your biggest mistake launching your coin? - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
What was your biggest mistake launching your coin? What do you wish to have known now? .. and how long ago did you launch your altcoin?
This is the place where more plain people gather. I mean, you can not meet people who start projects. This place is for opponent.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also never launched a coin, and if all crypto supporter will launch coins, what will happen? But most new coin launched die, because now people lost confidence on other crypto projects and not anymore invest on new coins like in past.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
I have never launched a cryptocurrency. in fact, I never intended to create cryptocurrencies, for various reasons.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I don't think there are lots of people on this forum which also created a cryptocurrency. And the ones that created won't be posting this thread probably.

hmm... you actually might be right... you do make a point I haven't noticed up to this point. it is time for me to reconsider to active here or not. thank you.

best of luck all!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I never thought of launching my own currency. Because I still have not enough knowledge to be able to do business in crypto market. I don't want to be the ones who embrace money and disappear after capital mobilization.
But I think that to develop your own money, you should have a different idea and have a good team. The competition is now very tough and you need to have great strategies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I don't think there are lots of people on this forum which also created a cryptocurrency. And the ones that created won't be posting this thread probably.
copper member
Activity: 196
What was your biggest mistake launching your coin? What do you wish to have known now? .. and how long ago did you launch your altcoin?

If you are going to ask in a community as big as this, that people are not all developers and project handlers. I think there are very few that will going to answer you. But there are some websites that allow ordinary people to create their own cryptocurrency in the market. I just don't know if that really works or not.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I have never launched my crypto. but to my knowledge that the consistency and uniqueness of the coins that we will have will determine how the results will be. now there are hundreds to thousands of coins in circulation and when there is no particular attraction, a coin will not have a good allure for investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Wink do you consider it your biggest mistake? ... not launching your own coin? Wink Smiley

.. yes, got your point. tx
We cannot all lunch coins and I do not consider it as any mistake.
Believing we should all create our own coins, brings about so many shit coins in the crypto space, with no novel idea, no value, no definite usecase, no working product. Most times they do not last long and some will not even have volume after listing.
Wink do you consider it your biggest mistake? ... not launching your own coin? Wink Smiley

.. yes, got your point. tx
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have never tried to run my cryptocurrency and I don’t understand why ordinary people doing this but not companies with serious ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: