Pages:
Author

Topic: What was your dream while growing up - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 16
September 08, 2021, 04:52:26 AM
I wanted to be a doctor but everything all changed because I couldn't meet cutoff mark for medicine and surgery
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
September 08, 2021, 12:59:10 AM
I dream to be a Doctor when i was young , and then i turned out as an artist for a while  but ended up as a government worker lol.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
September 07, 2021, 11:40:44 PM
When I was growing up my dream was to be a pilot and a teacher but it has not only turned into a dream but now I have to move slowly and patiently in every task take occasional breaks. Keep yourself steady listen to yourself spend some time each day in silence and solitude give yourself time give yourself time to equip your feelings and thoughts this will allow you to stay in touch with your dreams and goals the desires will also survive.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 07, 2021, 11:04:30 PM
a common to all children .

become >>>>

Doctor..

Teacher..

Pilot..

and also become a super hero lol.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2021, 05:20:23 PM
It was two.

To become a successful businessman and a seafarer. While I'm growing up, I don't even know how to swim so that's why forget about the latter.

As a businessman, I think that I'm on the right path while doing it with another job. I'll quit my job when my businesses are already stable.

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 07, 2021, 07:26:16 AM
I wanted to be a cartoonist when I was a kid.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
September 07, 2021, 07:21:42 AM
As a teenager I always dreamed of travelling the world, becoming a famous actor and having the chance to work with beautiful girls. It never dawned on me to become an engineer.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
September 07, 2021, 05:22:42 AM
Mine was probably doctor or some sort of healer. I guess school made me unqualified because it was trying to make me to be like them or who I was not.
Today I see people suffering from what can easily be treated/cured and it's heart breaking. And people should be helped to live healthy life the right way.  It's quite risky to help people who are under the system, so I will stick with my real family members in the future and those who need my help & are trustworthy. .
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
September 07, 2021, 02:34:27 AM
Take a moment to close your eyes and remember what it was like growing up, having childhood vision of what you wanted to become in life, the happiness and thrill you felt as you were asked the question "what would you like to become in future.

The grim reality is, while a few of us achieved our vision, majority did not.

All my life I've worked hard to ensure no child should ever have to go through what the majority went through

One of the ways I've done this is to have wester field college organized a  free career open day.
Pages:
Jump to: