Pages:
Author

Topic: What was your experience trading cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 1028 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Trading a leveraged BTC is what I'm still learning about, because it can drive you holy nuts and even crack them a lot earlier when you see your entire capital reaching to 0 just because either you used cross leverage or just leveraged your entire capital into isolation but the leverage set by you is above 50x. It looks too good to be true when we just see our potential profits while setting our profit limit but it just eats our entire principal amount itself if the trade immediately goes into the wrong direction. I've learnt that patience is the key, as well as it's true that better late than never. So, it's better to earn small chunks of BTC rather than going for a straight bigshot move and lose everything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Like like nearly everyone in this space, I've got my portfolio burnt several time in the course of both investing and trading and aside that, the few tokens i earned from bounty hunting turned to shit due to the orientation of hodling i had while starting trading back then. It wasn't really a good experience to be honest
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I remember when I started to trade cryprotocurrency which most of the wrong doing or bad practice in trading was I done, result was getting rekt.
But those bad practice makes me become better trade, I continue to learn after those experience and become better trade compare to before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 14
Been trading for quite a while now and it took me time to get to where i am today coming from a noob in trading. Trading cryptocurrencies was one hell of an experience for me Grin.

The first cryptocurrency i traded back in late 2018 was bitcoin and i lost a whole lot of money trading it. I guess i didn't learn enough about the crypto market and the volatility involved before delving into it  Undecided.

Ever since then, i picked another instrument of choice. I went into the FOREX trading. I plan on coming back into trading cryptocurencies but for now i'm still learning about the crypto market.  Cheesy

It was a painful experience though  Grin

What was your experience ?
Pages:
Jump to: