Pages:
Author

Topic: What was your worst "I'm so fucked" moment? - page 2. (Read 2204 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Being born on Earth when I had a ticket for a really nice planet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well, let me tell you a story.

A couple of weeks ago, i was eating with my cousins on a restaurant while some guys where watching a football game on a Samsung led tv. So, we were waiting for our food and i started watching youtube on my phone and i realized that i could connect my phone to the Samsung tv, and i said "Well, maybe it will pop out a password menu". So, i played the regeneration of the tenth Doctor and pressed the "connect to Samsung tv" button and..... well you can imagine my face when the youtube logo appeared in the middle of the screen and the guys started looking around asking "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEDNED?!?!?!". I was like "Well, i'm fucked.."
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I had a few moments in my life when i said  "I'm so fucked",but the one that really freak me out was a few years ago ,Losing a tire while riding an ATV. I couldn't figure out why I was turning funny and turned around. Saw my tire 20 feet behind me just rollin' away. Crashed into a ditch going 40mph.
Activity: 121
The moment I almost died in my s2000 in a split sec, I thought I`m so fucked.

I took a turn only 15mph or something around that speed and spun on incoming traffic.
Activity: 330
at least in crypto it has been becoming a bag holder and being like "im never gonna make this money back Sad " then i traded for 36 hrs straight and trippled my holding of that coin, no longer a bag holder  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when I was newbie, I had 12000 fairocoin's for free, and I hadn't exchange expirience, when it got to the top, it worth 0.7 BTC and I didn't exchanged it, I was waiting to get higher  Grin
and then it crashed strongly and I have made only 0.1 BTC of it  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
At young age me and a friend would lay out huge ice balls on the high way.
Crashed a couple of bmw headlights that day lol

I kinda learned to not do stupid shit after that Grin
Activity: 330
I had and have many. First that got in my mind was, When I was stealing Sign from mercedes of mafia BOSS in my town and get caught by his bitch and his mother. I offer them my silver chain to let me go. So they burst out with laugh and just let me go. But in the beginnig they were fuckin angry! Cheesy

fuck that would rattle me, especially since you have NO idea what the consequence could be
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
For Me I'd say it was when I had to go for a court case and I realized I couldn't be seen by the judge If I'm wearing shorts so I had to go and buy some pants and get my case moved back in a packed room of others waiting to see the judge.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
One time I got drunk, went to a party, got more drunk, went to another party, got even more drunk, and then a bunch of girls came in. I go talking to one of them, we started kissing and cuddling and then I felt that in 2 seconds I'm going to puke. And thats when I thought "I'm so fucked"

lol. so did you actually puke on her?

No, at the last moment I turned around and puked by the couch  Sad that was a long time ago (one of the first times getting drunk)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
One time I got drunk, went to a party, got more drunk, went to another party, got even more drunk, and then a bunch of girls came in. I go talking to one of them, we started kissing and cuddling and then I felt that in 2 seconds I'm going to puke. And thats when I thought "I'm so fucked"

lol. so did you actually puke on her?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
When my girlfriend was pregnant,OMG....

I can only imagine, and you probably thinking wtf why me right?

I imagine this is a lot  of peoples im so fucked moment.
Activity: 28

I can only imagine, and you probably thinking wtf why me right?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
I had quite a lot of moments like this as a kid, but looking back they weren't such a big deal at all, although at the time I thought my life was over. Basically just getting in trouble at school and doing thing I shouldn't be doing, but like I said, nothing major and I shouldnt have been worried, but you do when you're a kid and think your parents are going to find out lol.
When I thought my gf was pregnant but it later turned out she wasnt. Was so scared lol.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Nearly two years ago now when I had moved some logs.
I did not feel the injury as it happened but when I suddenly could not walk and the pain finally hit that moment was horrible.
It has taken my life in a complete 180.
Activity: 47
Merit: 25
ggwp
I had and have many. First that got in my mind was, When I was stealing Sign from mercedes of mafia BOSS in my town and get caught by his bitch and his mother. I offer them my silver chain to let me go. So they burst out with laugh and just let me go. But in the beginnig they were fuckin angry! Cheesy
well for me it was forex related ,, had a trade on AUD/USD and had put a big lot on a sell order and market just broke up and it kept going and i was near to get blown , i literally said oh fuck i am so fucked ,, but thank GOD it cam down n closed it in a little loss Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: