Pages:
Author

Topic: What we can do to get ride of alt farmers? - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 612
I disagree, buy a badge to join a campaign is similar like using this forum only for money oriented purpose and they can get rid of achieving 100 merit/improve quality posts.

Do you think a manager care with such rules? bounty is pay with worthless coin, why should they tightening the rules if they receive worthless coin? Let's say the top managers will adopt such rules, do you think they don't have any other option to pick newbie manager who will do anything to earn worthless coin? And the moderators doesn't care with any managers who manage the campaign.

There's no solution for bounties section, it is what it is.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
These also demotivate genuine workers to leave the forum because their already dropping payout getting thinner because of these multi-users
Anyone who leaves the forum cause they did not get the expected amount they wanted from a bounty campaign, would not be missed that much.
Bounties and signatures are secondary on the forum, the primary purpose is Bitcoin discussion.

A special badge can be provided for bounty hunters. New members must pay 10$ to the forum to get that badge to join the campaign. Already existing members and users above full member will get that badge as an airdrop. It is easy to get member rank by buying merits but for full member rank, it won't be profitable. When an alt farmer gets red-flagged to 10 of his account he or she will think twice before doing the same because it will cost him money this time.
The admin has already stated that they would not get involved in managing bounties or helping to directly moderate their activities.
In the hypothetical situation that this idea was accepted, what would force the bounty managers to consider the badges when choosing participants for their campaigns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Recently the number of red-flagged accounts to getting higher but still, it is not demotivating them to create many more. These alt farmers are destroying the environment of the forum and abusing bounty rules. These also demotivate genuine workers to leave the forum because their already dropping payout getting thinner because of these multi-users. So I think we could discuss a solution on how to get rid of these alt farmers or at least demotivate or force them to work fairly. I am giving my opinion here and you can leave your opinion too.

my opinion:
A special badge can be provided for bounty hunters. New members must pay 10$ to the forum to get that badge to join the campaign. Already existing members and users above full member will get that badge as an airdrop. It is easy to get member rank by buying merits but for full member rank, it won't be profitable. When an alt farmer gets red-flagged to 10 of his account he or she will think twice before doing the same because it will cost him money this time.
Pages:
Jump to: