Pages:
Author

Topic: What we can do to make legal bitcoin in our country? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
When more and  more people will start using bitcoin after learning about crypto currency, then in democratic counrites, the governments may start thinking about bitcoin.  So making others aware of bitcoin, motivating others to learn and trade in bitcoin, will increase bitcoin using family which can pressurize their respective governments over the issue.    But no body or institution will just give up it's authorities for the sake of convenience of others.  So without regulations the Government will never accept btc as legal currency. 
In case the government is enabled to control and tax, this currency then only the they will be legalizing it.

Yes I agree, I think the first step is to educate people. Bitcoin is not legal in most of these countries, because the governments and financial institutions do not understand how it works. As the public learns more system can be put in place to cater to bitcoin legal use.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
When more and  more people will start using bitcoin after learning about crypto currency, then in democratic counrites, the governments may start thinking about bitcoin.  So making others aware of bitcoin, motivating others to learn and trade in bitcoin, will increase bitcoin using family which can pressurize their respective governments over the issue.    But no body or institution will just give up it's authorities for the sake of convenience of others.  So without regulations the Government will never accept btc as legal currency. 
In case the government is enabled to control and tax, this currency then only the they will be legalizing it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
It will be difficult to make government understand from our point of view because bitcoin doesn't give too much advantage for the country, it can't be taxed and the government cant  control it, so the best thing we can do is come out with proposal that is going to give both side advantage, so it's mean  there will be regulations that can balance the advantage we got and the advantage that the government got
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
It is true that it is very difficult to carry bitcoin in government or make it legal, but there must be a way, maybe it could be a tax payment agreement for a user or a bitcoin owner.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I guess we need to enlighten the "government" on how things work in bitcoin because some people noted the bitcoins illegal thing but some were not because there were countries that legalized bitcoin already and uses it in daily basis. And the point of some country is they cannot have any part of bitcoin in every transactions like fees.

Those governments that are trying to ban bitcoin, completely know how bitcoin works and that's why they don't want it. They know that bitcoin is decentralized and if it is used by people instead o fiat, they no longer are able to control transcations.
There is no need to enlighten the governments.
Yes your right in fact they have better knowledge us.

For the OP, I think there is nothing you can do about it. But if there are many users on your country and whales maybe you can do a protest about the issue or just wait for the time that all people in the world use crypto if that time happens your government will surely legalize the crypto currency.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
we can not legalize bitcoin, because the governments that control the rules and decisions are in their hands.

however, we as sympathizers and bitcoin users should continue to spread positive things about bitcoin to the public. so the public can accept bitcoin.

we should do an open discussion with the government about how bitcoin affects the economy of the country.
Activity: 80
In Indonesia states that bitcoin is not a valid currency or payment instrument in Indonesia.
Indonesia also prohibits the Provider of Payment System Services to conduct payment transaction processing using virtual currency (including bitcoin).
But I hope one day Indonesia can receive virtual money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
As we all see is very difficult with the corporate ,government and bitcoin. do you think we can do something to bring any change on it so we can make legal bitcoin in our country?
Yes allot can be done, first we need to make the government understand the importance of bitcoin to individual and also I think we need to make or proof those who call bitcoin a scam wrong by introducing an agent that will bring the true of bitcoin to their understanding.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I guess we need to enlighten the "government" on how things work in bitcoin because some people noted the bitcoins illegal thing but some were not because there were countries that legalized bitcoin already and uses it in daily basis. And the point of some country is they cannot have any part of bitcoin in every transactions like fees.

Those governments that are trying to ban bitcoin, completely know how bitcoin works and that's why they don't want it. They know that bitcoin is decentralized and if it is used by people instead o fiat, they no longer are able to control transcations.
There is no need to enlighten the governments.
Activity: 61
Activity: 17
As we all see is very difficult with the corporate ,government and bitcoin. do you think we can do something to bring any change on it so we can make legal bitcoin in our country?
Pages:
Jump to: