Pages:
Author

Topic: What we need to check before investing in ico? - page 10. (Read 1515 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
Here's what we need to check before investing in ICO:

The team - members relevant experience particularly in crypto and check their previous projects and the results.
Ann Thread of the project and the Whitepaper
The involvement of social media
The purpose of their project. What is their token for?
The hard cap
The token distribution

This is good also for additional but i dont see if the distribution is really important.
I know if too long maybe can make our investment stuck but as i know that the diatribution is not too long and its around maximum one month after ico but mostly less.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
You need to check everything. In the end, your investment has turned out fruitful. So that in the end you can still earn the necessary money, otherwise it becomes very difficult in our time, but still you can.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Here's what we need to check before investing in ICO:

The team - members relevant experience particularly in crypto and check their previous projects and the results.
Ann Thread of the project and the Whitepaper
The involvement of social media
The purpose of their project. What is their token for?
The hard cap
The token distribution
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
These 5 Things You Must Know Before Investing in an ICO
1 - Is it a Copy Cat, an Incremental Improvement, or Disruptive Tech?
2 - How detailed is the plan? What is the road map?
3 - How developed is the technology?
4 - Who comprises the Team and Advisory board?
5 - Do they really need to raise Why?

Very Much good points , i will check these from now on .

Yes this is good addition and i think its good to add to the fiirst page.
However, people need to avoid blind investment by doing this research and doing check list which we can reduce the risk of investment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
1) Make your due diligence, anyone can make a fake ICO in one day;
2) Be careful with fake comments/referrals in the topic (check user's profile history);
I only want the best for you!

Yes, we are here to help each other mate. We are here with the same goal, that is to get income from cryptocurrency.
We are here all want the best so remind each other would be the way we can reach our goal.

This thread are helpful for those people who have no idea on how to pick a good ico project because now a day people are creating fake ico to scam people so be careful for choosing ico project because theres a high tendency you can choose a fake one.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
2) Be careful with fake comments/referrals in the topic (check user's profile history);

Yes, we are here to help each other mate. We are here with the same goal, that is to get income from cryptocurrency.
We are here all want the best so remind each other would be the way we can reach our goal.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Everybody already say similar things.In my opinion, the most important thing you check before investing in ico are people for working it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Investing in ICO is a certain risk, but I do not understand why projects do not protect their investors and, under adverse conditions, do not buy back the tokens, why after ICO we are told that bounty hunters have brought down the rate if bounty hunters receiveing a certaining percentage from ICO and if the project is honest This should not happen!
Activity: 149
Good and useful information. Now I choose ico
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
if I personally I will check the white paper and the team of the ICO project before investing in the ICO, and if I think ICO is feasible to be a new investment I invest in ICO, because I think investing in ICO can give us a profit great if we really choose the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Guys recently I find interested thread on this forum with the most detailed instruction. Yo can see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-invest-in-ico-more-safely-checklist-2822896
Actually author made big work for clarification and check-list
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Great, I think its already suggested on this thread my opinion about this subject. Well, on my opinion is to assure everything that its not a scam before we plan in investing an ICO. On my part, is to trying to communicate the admin which will gain trust to each parties and to find out what is really the advocacy platforms and the up coming updates of the project. Well, lastly if you feel that its the best ICO on your own perspective go for it. Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hey dude thanks for the topic that helps beginners to find out how to check an ico. It was never easy to figure that an ico would be scam or not, we need to spent few hours reading and research all their background, you need that to avoid investing in scam ico.
Activity: 84
Wow this has a lot of your effort. This will be very helpful to newbie like us here in crypto world. Hope this is not be the last just keep sharing. Thank you so much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Currently many ICOs are out side and there are 50%-50% is scam.
Investors should bear in mind following key elements discussed in this post to avoid throw money through the window.

1. Team Composition
2. Bitcointalk.org Thread
3. Stage of the project and VC investments
4. Community and Media
5. What do they need the token for? Is the blockchain necessary?
6. Unlimited / Hard cap
7. Token distribution – when and how
8. Evaluating the Whitepaper
9. Quality of the code – Meet Github
10. The Bottom Line
Activity: 588
I do not think that there are any specific criteria that should be checked. Of course the main thing is to read the white paper in order to simply understand what all the same is about and what this project carries in itself
Activity: 476
Before investing, I always look at the team and try to find some kind of information about what all these developers have already done and if their profile on linkedIn was created a couple of days ago. And because I'm already going to their site and see what the attendance of their site is for the day. If the attendance is really big and everything is done as it should, then I go to read the white paper and estimate the project

This is really helpful. When we try to invest to something we should make sure that it was legit. First is the white paper. We should really read the white paper before we invest in coins we wished to invest. It is really helpful for you to read the white paper when you are investing. Then you could also search for the market of the coins as well. Knowing the ones who organize the coin/project would be also helpful in investing. Each coins have a site wherin you can see the one who makes up the organization as well as investors also.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i totally agree with you except for the part where i check these website of ICO rating , they are just fake and people pay money to get high rating
Trusting the ratings from websites and people that did not invest in the coin is not a good method.
Pages:
Jump to: