Pages:
Author

Topic: What we should do for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 12:43:13 PM
what we have to do together so that the bitcoin currency is accepted throughout the world, first the government must legalize or acknowledge that crypto currencies are one of the legitimate currencies and can be used within their respective countries.

many people have done and convinced the government to legalize and use bitcoin in their respective countries but the government does not support it. but I am sure that along with the development of technology, the government will begin to look at bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 09, 2019, 12:22:40 PM
I think what we need to do is to spread awareness at the same time make a study on how much people know about Cryptocurrency.  We need to know what is the first thing that they will think when they heard the word Crypto or Cryptocurrency. What is their impression and opinion about having Cryptocurrency as one of the alternative ways to spend money? That way we can determine how to educate them and choose the best approach on how to share the world about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
May 09, 2019, 11:33:24 AM
what we have to do together so that the bitcoin currency is accepted throughout the world, first the government must legalize or acknowledge that crypto currencies are one of the legitimate currencies and can be used within their respective countries.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 10:22:19 AM
I think we need to start the step in our self in using bitcoin in our own daily transactions. And make even a simple thing to educate other people the real essens and use or most especially the bitcoin's benefits that may help our life  to improve in many ways. Then always do the good things in terms of using bitcoin,avoid dealing in illegal transaction using bitcoin such an drugs,scam or even an gambling because it will create a negative image.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 09:45:58 AM
the world is now changing the initial form because bitcoin has taken over .bitcoin has already made the name and has the value all over but one thing we should think of is there are some countries that has yet to accept bitcoin even till date. we need proper advertisement to showcase how bitcoin is more useful and how to even make profit with bitcoin . some fact are yet to know about bitcoin because some are still seeing crypto as scam even till date.lets join hands to spreed the word bitcoin and tell people about the usefulness. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
April 21, 2019, 03:05:40 AM
We definitely need regulations... crypto space is almost the wild west... mass adoption will only start at that point...
We should also avoid emotional reactions and fud that only serve others individual interests
Crypto space needs people that are willing to build and not just after the quick cash... this is an important point and something that everyone can do for BTC... learn and evolve so that you can build instead of just looking for profits comming from others work...
cheers  Wink
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 20, 2019, 06:14:40 PM
What we should do for bitcoin to make main currency of whole world
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think
Nothing you must to do about bitcoin, you dont need to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption, even if you dont do that, bitcoin will spread thought the world, i think if crypto lovers care about bitcoin keep be holders, that's one of the solution
Activity: 786
April 20, 2019, 06:09:52 PM
I think we need unity of all crypto lovers to spread awareness about btc to fast mass adoption
What all you think

Given the fact that bitcoin and the rest of the crypto coins are starting to move, i think its the best time for us to store and hold some coins or bitcoins, there are lots of prejections that it will hit a very high price value later or sooner so i think its the best time now to buy some portions of bitcoins.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 20, 2019, 12:25:02 PM
In the future Bitcoin can only be used for transactions with large amounts of money because of its price increases every day. Also, the total bitcoin supply is limited so it cannot use as a common currency like USD.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 20, 2019, 12:21:35 PM
If you are bitcoin holder you should hold it for the long term because bitcoin is very profitable and it gives you more profit in the future, we should keep promoting the bitcoin and become more popular every countries in the world.

for now we should hold back coins first. because actually selling coins now is a condition that is not right. so of course we have to be patient with the current situation that requires us to wait for prices to rise, and of course we will sell our coins.
Activity: 1260
April 20, 2019, 12:13:55 PM
What all you think

Indeed, the awareness about bitcoin should be spread around the world, so we can see the value of bitcoin more worth than currently.
Bitcoin price has increased from time to time is because the awareness of bitcoin keep increasing.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2019, 06:24:28 AM
Unity, trust and togetherness can get us there but very difficult to achieve. For a start, if there should be a body to stop or curtail the excess release of new tokens and build a better usecase for the existing ones, I think this should go along way.
Activity: 250
April 20, 2019, 06:04:09 AM
If you are bitcoin holder you should hold it for the long term because bitcoin is very profitable and it gives you more profit in the future, we should keep promoting the bitcoin and become more popular every countries in the world.

Now in the crypto world Bitcoin is the best currency.  It is also called the king of all currency.  Bitcoin is so much profitable. Any one can earn money easily with the help of Bitcoin. It is long term holding currency. It is much popular a lot of country in the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 20, 2019, 04:02:40 AM
Activity: 784
April 20, 2019, 03:24:24 AM
In my country, Bitcoin is illegal and the government also advises us to learn Bitcoin. So we will not miss other countries. Crypto is now very popular because it offers huge benefits. And what we are doing now for Bitcoin is to continue promoting it to others.
Activity: 327
April 20, 2019, 12:44:32 AM
Only contribution of an individual is needed to maintain their trust in btc, use it in trading, nothing to think about the price, we just need everyone support, support that give life in cryptocurrency. Price doesnt matter as long us we got millions of money transac day by day using btc. Thats a big thanks to us, crypto life is depend on us who uses it, we dont need to invest millions of money as long as were millions believing,  more is always better than less
I agree with that. We should keep trusting bitcoin and use it in order to continue the circulation of the supply since it has only a few supply and we should continuously support bitcoin by spreading awareness of this beautiful opportunity to other people so it can contribute demand in the market that will benefit the whole community of bitcoin enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
April 19, 2019, 10:31:35 PM
The best thing you can do is purchase, use, and help secure the Bitcoin network. Adoption is coming regardless of our actions but it always helps to spread the word to those close to you.
Activity: 258
April 19, 2019, 09:04:45 PM
Only contribution of an individual is needed to maintain their trust in btc, use it in trading, nothing to think about the price, we just need everyone support, support that give life in cryptocurrency. Price doesnt matter as long us we got millions of money transac day by day using btc. Thats a big thanks to us, crypto life is depend on us who uses it, we dont need to invest millions of money as long as were millions believing,  more is always better than less
Activity: 602
April 19, 2019, 08:54:02 PM
At the moment crypto is too complicated for mass adoption for ordinary people. It should be more user friendly.
We cannot expect from average people to store hundreds of private keys for different coins and if they make a
wrong transaction their coins are gone forever. We should make it easy, simple and secure.

Crypto right now become more easier and more secure compare a few years back. Many people dont know about bitcoin or crypto because they receive false information. I think bitcoin adoption could happen in next several years but perhaps its become an asset and hard to replace our current paper money or fiat money
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 19, 2019, 08:03:03 PM
At the moment crypto is too complicated for mass adoption for ordinary people. It should be more user friendly.
Well, you are right on this. You should have basic knowledge on how to use a computer, a smartphone and understand the process of sending, receiving and giving your address to the sender and on how to keep private keys. This may be too little for most but it is a reality that some parts in the world, doesn't have access on internet, doesn't know how to operate a computer and not even know that smartphones can be used as wallets. Anyway, time will come that these people will start to use and adopt it through the means of other who's promoting and an advocate of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: