Pages:
Author

Topic: What websites on crypto do you visit everyday? - page 3. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I mainly only visit this forum and coinmarketcap.  I used to read a lot of crypto subreddits but there are too many trolls and shills on there.  I like to set aside a few days every week to give my mind a break from crypto because it can be really overwhelming at times.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
Share your favorite news outlets, channels, boards and subreddits
Thank you in advance!
this forum
this forum has provided a lot of the knowledge I need, as long as we want to read and learn this forum provides what we need Grin
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
I often see exchange places and some other cryptocurrency price conditions using only the bituniverse application that I can monitor and see from a smartphone that I use because I don't have too much time to see the price using a computer.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalk.org   Here is the benchmarking community for cryptocurrency, and there are many experienced users are happy to share their insights, so most of the time I am here to learn the knowledge of cryptocurrency.

https://coinmarketcap.com/   I can check the average current price of cryptocurrency and make a reference for the transaction.

https://twitter.com/   Occasionally I will come here, mainly to know about some news about cryptocurrency, as a supplement to bitcointalk.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
every day I only see binary exchanges, because the assets I have are all in binance so I have to be able to see and monitor the assets that I have every day.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I usually visit the bitcointalk forum every day. In my spare time i also researched the market on the CoinMarketCap chart as it helped me a lot in investing.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
So far my picks are:
1. Dapp radar.
2. Cryptopanic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I usually go in and read some information on some crypto such as Bitcointalk.org, coindesk, bittrex, binance, coinmarketcap because all information about the cryptocurrency or Technology is very necessary for me in trading and learning some new technologies .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
Sites I visited in relation to my crypto journey

1, This forum
2. coinmarketcap - to check the average current price of cryptos.
3. preev.com - for the exchange rate
4. faws.com - news aggregator
5. tradingview - to look at how predictors see the market trends.

I stay away from sites like coindesk and cointelegraph. There articles are complete rubbish because it seems majority of the authors are just for click baiting purposes only.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Thank you in advance!
So far, I have always been using coindesk and cointelegraph to get my latest news to be able to check what is going on in the crypto world daily and I have always loved the richness in their news. I check coinmarketcap once in a time just to see how things are going with all the market generally, and then, how will I not say something about bitcointalk which is the home of discussion with anything that is related to the crypto world, you can get to learn a lot, ask questions, view different opinions and so on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
I visit Coinmarketcap, Coins pot.io and YoBit exchanger like every day. In the first one I check the price for coins, next one for latest news and the last one for checking my balance and checking the price of the exchanger.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
guys. can you give me some website you usually use? thank all
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Honestly my most visited website is bitcointalk.org in which anything you really wanted is down here apart from here no other place except the TELEGRAM groups and channels to get hooked up with some couples of folks and to get information.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
Thank you in advance!
First move of the day- Checking out some good read ups on this forum itself and ive been doing these for years and skipping out rubbish news and other similar things.
Second- I do visit Cointelegraph, Reddit, Cryptonews when it comes to blockchain related news.

Read,Read & Read! This is my hobby and at the same time would add up knowledge about on things we are engaging as of now.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
To get the latest information from the cryptocurrency world, I visit - coindesk.
And to communicate and learn new technologies in the world of blockchain, I visit - bitcointalk.org
That's enough for me!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Looks like not all being the same. To me, I'm visiting 5 websites related to crypto daily but I spend more time here in the forum because there are many useful information about bitcoin here in the forum and you will many active members share their knowledge about predicting bitcoin in the future.

Anyway, I have my own list of website that I visit daily.

- Bitcointalk.org
- bitcoinwisdom.com
- cryptowat.ch
- coinmarketcap.com
- And gambling website to have some fun while monitoring the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Blockfolio and coinmarketcap to see the prices and mark downs or ups.
Bitcointalk forum to do the job i need to gain with bounties.
market exchange to see what i need to buy and sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

This forum is one of the place where I constantly keep engaging in crypto discussion and also the reddit and telegram channels and coindest for reading some news and the coinbase app for checking the prices.But we no need any other websites other than bitcoitalk where almost all the crypto currency updates can be found.
As much as I visit this forum a lot myself for good discussions, I still always make use of some news platform to get myself up to date in the happenings of the crypto space. It is not actually everything you will get here anyway.

Personally, I have a way of always trying to filter out the news I read and then could actually read news from different sources as long as I can verify them, but in most cases, I always make use of cointelegraph for my news. Secondly, with my opera mobile application and since I check cryptocurrency a lot, I get some news pushed to the application for me to check daily as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Thank you in advance!
I visit a lot of sites to read news and articles concerning cryptocurrency but I don’t do that everyday. In my phone I had my Google app news preference set to cryptocurrency, so every day the Google app does the work of getting freshly written articles about Bitcoin daily.

Sometimes when I don’t have the strength to read, I will just go through the headlines for the day, if there is anyone that seems to be very important I will click and read it. I also visit Reddit sometimes, and comes to this forum like everyday.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I often see prices in exchange places via smartphones that I have, I usually use the Bituniverse application that can help me to be able to monitor cryptocurrency prices in real time.
Pages:
Jump to: