Pages:
Author

Topic: "What will ACTIVATE the next BULL RUN?" - CZ Binance - page 5. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Has a point of ignoring the noise which is totally annoying now.

Everyone shouts "end", "dead" for cryptocurrencies. We're nearly half month to end this year and there's no significant bull that has been seen. Too many predictions failed this year and this losses confidence for those who believed those.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I don't see any other ways to trigger next bull run this year again but mind you let's keep hoping that Bakkt and ETF do there thing by January and February 2019 then just maybe we can see a huge spike ,even if we don't see any after the approvals it will surely return by year ending of 2019,let's all wait and hope for the best ,and long term is still the only way for me

Might just be that Christmas period is not helping at all - people just want to lay back and turn off for this period. 2019 - sounds like an interesting year indeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I don't see any other ways to trigger next bull run this year again but mind you let's keep hoping that Bakkt and ETF do there thing by January and February 2019 then just maybe we can see a huge spike ,even if we don't see any after the approvals it will surely return by year ending of 2019,let's all wait and hope for the best ,and long term is still the only way for me
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Our CEO at www.elrond.com once said: "Ignore the noise, think bigger, plan long term" - so regardless of current market sentiments good projects ought to focus on the tech we must deliver - focusing on the BULL RUN too much just distracts teams from achieving their goal.

In regards to the tech I'm talking about - Check out this thread and see what I mean: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elrond-1000x-throughput-6000-merchants-accepted-4430681

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: