Pages:
Author

Topic: What Will Be bottom Of BTC in 2022 Year ( Current Price= $16000 ) - page 4. (Read 616 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
that is alarming cause if it goes down below 1550 dollars than it might crash for almost 2000 dollars more and that's my guess and I think that it might crash further too.
While there is no analysis to suggest this is going to happen, it's not an alarming situation. Drops are part of the market, as much as price rises are. If we drop below $15k, it's an opportunity to buy at cheaper prices.

And also 2022 is going to slow down and so what are you thinking about what will be the lowest price of Bitcoin in 2022 Fiscal Year. 
Doesn't matter, neither does the highest price of 2022.
Just, do your research, buy and then hodl, if you consider it purely as an investment. And if not, buy and use it for regular transactions when you can.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
If you are so sure about the drop of bigger piece, I'm sure you can also predict the bottom of 2022. It's very much unpredictable all the time. TA doesn't work everytime accordingly, nor the expectation goes in the same way lol. However, I would be more than happy if your prediction goes right. My order from 9th November would get filled @$12000.

legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
that is alarming cause if it goes down below 1550 dollars than it might crash for almost 2000 dollars more
Dropping down a certain amount does not guarantee further drops. In other words dropping down to 15500 doesn't mean it should continue dropping another $2k.

What Will Be bottom Of BTC in 2022 Year
Impossible to predict. As I have been saying over the past couple of months, the market is completely unpredictable and the only way to see major drops is to see major events (eg. US/EU economy crashing or the FTX scam).
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
Hi guys today I saw btc has gone down almost 3 to 4% and and now it is moving at Avergae of 16000 dollars and that is alarming cause if it goes down below 1550 dollars than it might crash for almost 2000 dollars more and that's my guess and I think that it might crash further too.
And also 2022 is going to slow down and so what are you thinking about what will be the lowest price of Bitcoin in 2022 Fiscal Year. 
Pages:
Jump to: