Pages:
Author

Topic: What Will be Optimism (OP) Airdrop Round 3 Scenarios? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 898
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
Why would they wanna do another round 3 airdrop?
My thought is no more airdrop. If you wanna use the optimism network, use it without expecting any airdrop.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
HOT GARBAGE
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
innocent Living Being
Guys, did you remember Optimism's previous round of airdrops? Those were a very huge amount of free money. They mostly consider giving those airdrops to those who usually use their main net.

These are the Scenarios of Optimism's Round 1 & Round 2 both airdrops.  Cool

So according to those points, what can we expect to be eligible for OP 3rd round airdrop? I analyze a bit of these previous scenarios and these are some key points that we can expect in 3rd airdrop round.

• Done at least 10000$ transactions on Optimism
  • Delegate at least 8000 OP tokens
  • Use Optimism for more than a year with at least 100+ transactions
  • Spend at least 200$+ for gas fees

These are the only speculations that I have done. Since it's 3rd round I think Optimism will consider mainly for the most active ones in their network + community may be.

So what are your thoughts about this?

What else that I missing here? I have seen regularly a lot of posts always similar in  Altcoin Discussion that say "Should I buy this coin/token? when a bull market appears? what are the top alts in the next bull run blah blah blah"  Let's start a real Discussion with a token that has a great user case and good funding background? Shall we?
Pages:
Jump to: