Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the buttom of this CRASH? Whats your guess? - page 2. (Read 2986 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
The price crash can start in the low $200ish? so like $180 then a sudden price drop to $100 is when I`ll start to see it happen.

Its similar when the btc price was up $1,000 - and a couple months later the movement went all the way down to $600ish.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Zero.

Haha. It's funny that you still come and post here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Where do you people come up with this shit?
I have a theory... Where does shit come from?
From the "buttom", obviously
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
my orders are at 250, but seems hard to get their right now.
legendary
Activity: 1512

You speak with wisdom!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Activity: 476
Activity: 826
The crash will be around $170ish I feel, then dropping to $100 then to $50.

But that means we have to seem so drastic horrible events like how mt.gox is or something else thats bad that adds more bitcoin available.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I hope that the 70-100$ barrier holds  Sad
Activity: 448
250, 200 or 150 ??

I guess that all matters on whether evolution has stolen the amount that is claimed and if they have are they going to dump them all at once or are they going to do it over a few months, so many questions we don't have the answers to, to be able to make the correct speculation we need more but i will take a guess and say we will see 250 briefly 'if' they do not dump them all at once if the do, we will go below 200 for sure. Hold on guys it could get bumpy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 876
The crash that has been happening since 2013 Dec?
I predict that the bottom will be around 5-10$, after all the illusions of practicality have faded away and only novelty value is left.

I would also be grateful, if there won't be any replies by angry fanatics, who can't distinguish the practicality of the blockchain technology and the impracticality of bitcoin the currency. Thanks.

Just to indulge the trolling: You can't actually have a stable or useful blockchain without having a solid reward for the miners of said blockchain. That's why it's difficult to separate those two things. Smiley

The answer is in proof-of-stake. Proof-of-work mining is highly flawed and impractical. It suited as the initial concept, but now it's obsolete and supported only by blind greed.
Activity: 280
Relax!
I'll say that this dip will bottom out at $268 on Bitstamp.

Yes, I think that was it, and if it wasn't I don't really care anymore, the fundamentals keep getting better so people can dump all they want, soon enough there won't be enough to go around and we early adopters , like the very early adopters before us, will be laughing.

Yeah, I also think that that was the bottom. I believe stamp really went a few $ below that even, but generally that'll have been the bottom this time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I'll say that this dip will bottom out at $268 on Bitstamp.

Yes, I think that was it, and if it wasn't I don't really care anymore, the fundamentals keep getting better so people can dump all they want, soon enough there won't be enough to go around and we early adopters , like the very early adopters before us, will be laughing.
Activity: 280
Relax!
I predict that the bottom will be around 5-10$, after all the illusions of practicality have faded away and only novelty value is left.

I would also be grateful, if there won't be any replies by angry fanatics, who can't distinguish the practicality of the blockchain technology and the impracticality of bitcoin the currency. Thanks.

Just to indulge the trolling: You can't actually have a stable or useful blockchain without having a solid reward for the miners of said blockchain. That's why it's difficult to separate those two things. Smiley
legendary

Sorry, but you're just wrong. It's been 6 years, and even if it's trending towards $5-10, that'll take months at the very least.

There would be no novelty value there.

Of course it will take months, or possibly even years before the bottom is reached. The fall will be slow, because that's how the rich players get off this train with the softest possible fall.
Activity: 322

Sorry, but you're just wrong. It's been 6 years, and even if it's trending towards $5-10, that'll take months at the very least.

There would be no novelty value there.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: