Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the Fate of miners in 2022 - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
December 01, 2021, 08:30:24 AM
Today is December 1st 2021 and I will like to know how your mining experience have been so far, also what do you think about mining in 2022 do you think it's a good time to buy graphic cards? What happened to all those warning us to stop buying cards few months ago? I've made back my ROI already  Cheesy what about you?

What GPU´s you bought the last month´s to take the ROI in real? I don´t think you touch the ROI. GPU´s need about 1 year to touch the ROI. Example AMD 6600XT with 32mh cost around 650€ and do less than 2€ a day after electricity. Maybe you touched the ROI because the ETH price go up, but next year the bear market will come and your ROI for overpriced cards will go to 2 or more years.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 01, 2021, 06:59:28 AM
Today is December 1st 2021 and I will like to know how your mining experience have been so far, also what do you think about mining in 2022 do you think it's a good time to buy graphic cards? What happened to all those warning us to stop buying cards few months ago? I've made back my ROI already  Cheesy what about you?
Pages:
Jump to: