Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the next $10 Billion Blockchain? - page 3. (Read 6111 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Stratis
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Where's WAVES in the poll?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
LISK. One of the most solid projects in the crypto space. Great fundamentals. $30m in development funding, strong development team, re-branding initiative in August, release of SDK before end of the year.

Lisk is a platform for decentralized applications written in javascript run on sidechains. I'll give you a few moments to process this. If you cant determine what this means, than you dont deserve to be part of Lisk.

Yep! Lisk is going to be huge!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
LISK. One of the most solid projects in the crypto space. Great fundamentals. $30m in development funding, strong development team, re-branding initiative in August, release of SDK before end of the year.

Lisk is a platform for decentralized applications written in javascript run on sidechains. I'll give you a few moments to process this. If you cant determine what this means, than you dont deserve to be part of Lisk.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
As far as the success is based on the quality of the blockchain, NEM will make the race.
But quality not always succeeds.
Activity: 4
NEM will be the next big thing.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Most of us agree that NEM will be the next 10 billion dollar blockchain and I do agree too. NEM is doing good and continue to rise, with its easy to used API's I think integration is easy. Many developer will adopt this coin.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
The higher btc price go the expensive the fee's are.
Don't think more ppl will
But maybe NEM will hit 10B transaction real soon !
GGWP
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I think it is 99% sure that Ethereum will achieve 10B but I voted for NEM, because that is next big thing, but I also think that IOTA will be another chain with potential to go that high.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
NEM is way, way more easier to develop on with its API, compared to ETH which requires devs to learn a whole new language!

Much more secure than allowing smart contracts to run on a blockchain also.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
NEM forever!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Amazing to see how far alts have come in such a short time. Imagine asking this in 2014/15 and being taken remotely seriously.

Anyway, I think Ripple is the obvious one. Despite it being around forever I still don't understand a bleedin' thing about it, let alone how it can justify such a price.

NRZ
Activity: 932
Merit: 286
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
New Economy Movements
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Probably Ripple because all the banks are moving to use Ripple.
Also if Ripple releasing all their 100billion coins it probably worth close to $20 billion now.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I voted for the obvious Ethereum,but Nem is leading the vote,honestly I don't have Nem,but will look at this coin and will purchase this coin,it seems ready for the big push by it's supporters and investors.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
NEM (XEM) is next in line ;-)
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
NEM for sure
NEM = high tech ninja !
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
Activity: 11
nem has a lot of potential! Smiley working with it as a developer is a peace of cake, with cherry on top! Tongue

#nemnemnem
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
Ripple is a first mover in a lot of ways. So is Ethereum, and also Bitcoin as well... That's the main thing I would look at when considering the potential blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: