Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the right time to buy & sell the cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I don't think there is certain time for that or you can predict it, as long as you buy low and sell high that's good. The rests involve luck, experience etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The right time to buy cryptocurrency is, when the price value of tokens which you want to buy are really very low.  Then after whenever the value of that tokens rises, sell that tokens and takes profit and make money very easily.  All you need is to have the knowledge of trading with cryptocurrency, otherwise  you could also loose all your money or some amount of money.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Looking at the fluctuations of Bitcoin, people frequently asked all over the forums that what will be the right time to buy and sell the cryptocurrency. According to me, it all depends on the market. We cannot suggest the best time to buy & sell. What do you think about the same? Any suggestions?
Did not you even watch all of those whales had bought a lot of coins when the price was dipping? It should be considered as the best time and be patient until it jumps back later. That depends on how can you get the bottom, I mean about if you can get the bottom price and it will be so easy for you to get profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Ideally, the right time to buy cryptocrurrencies is when the prices are down and then sell when the prices rise. Never do a mistake to buy when the price has rallied or already taken off, that's FOMO and you get dumped on, forcing you to hodl for longer time
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Looking at the fluctuations of Bitcoin, people frequently asked all over the forums that what will be the right time to buy and sell the cryptocurrency. According to me, it all depends on the market. We cannot suggest the best time to buy & sell. What do you think about the same? Any suggestions?

I think we could suggest but it will commonly answered by the phrase " Yes since the current prices of the coins are all down this is the best time to invest" this is what people say but in general the best time to buy or invest is when the prices is low and you could apply buy low sell high.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: