Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be your coins for 2019? - page 6. (Read 23990 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 09:33:15 PM
I will continue to believe in the ethereum for coins that can give me great results. opened by hardfork in the first month, of course, would be an advantage if you still hold this coin. for others still, at large coins range such as ripple or stellar will be rising quite well the year 2019.
I will also trust ETH because this is my favorite coin and I have been attached to this coin for at least 3 years. ETH changed my future and I sold ETH at $ 1,000 so this time is a great opportunity for me to invest in ETH again because this year everything will soon rise again.

Eth still has a lot of communities and eth remains the favorite altcoin even though many want to replace their positions but still remain strong.
I still believe that eth has more value in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 01, 2019, 09:22:18 PM
I will continue to believe in the ethereum for coins that can give me great results. opened by hardfork in the first month, of course, would be an advantage if you still hold this coin. for others still, at large coins range such as ripple or stellar will be rising quite well the year 2019.
I will also trust ETH because this is my favorite coin and I have been attached to this coin for at least 3 years. ETH changed my future and I sold ETH at $ 1,000 so this time is a great opportunity for me to invest in ETH again because this year everything will soon rise again.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 09:00:57 PM
Hit me what new coins will you buy and take a chance in 2019?
Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?

The TIX coins is also good but still go to bitcoin,ethereum and EOS coins. Im waiting for the big bounce back of this coins by next year and investment seems clear on it. There proven even in deep market they still there as a most trusted coins in digital market. So lets see and by the way happy new year friend.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2019, 08:51:43 PM
Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?
I'm still investing the leading coins in the market BTC and ETH,  cause if found guarantee on them to be profitable. Though we can't neglect some coins have it too but I don't want to hold more coins.  It is better to be in 3-4 coins as I can manage them.
Yes, keeping in your portfolio up to 5 coins is much more convenient in managing capital.  I myself keep Ethereum. Still looking at the tokens that are at the bottom, and most importantly with the real project. I like such projects as Stratis, Adex, Civic. All teams are working on their projects tirelessly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 07:36:36 PM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
January 01, 2019, 06:41:25 PM
I'm still investing the leading coins in the market BTC and ETH,  cause if found guarantee on them to be profitable. Though we can't neglect some coins have it too but I don't want to hold more coins.  It is better to be in 3-4 coins as I can manage them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
January 01, 2019, 06:26:56 PM
Also included this coin in your portfolio. The guys develop their product for a long time, trying to make it better. You may have to wait a long time for growth, but I am ready for this, since I want to get hundreds of percent of the profits from Adex
And this is correct, since the jumping and falling of leading cryptocurrencies have a great influence on all alt-coins. But it is also very noticeable that some increase in ADX is occurring, which is ensured by the correct choice of the path by the ADEX team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
January 01, 2019, 06:16:44 PM
later there will be a new token, "RENC", it is a good token for investment, the whitepaper is clearly a vision and mission, and in my opinion it is very much awaited. We will see later..
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 01, 2019, 06:14:17 PM
Will stay for ETH, maybe Futurax because they will launch their own exchange maybe. Some coins/tokens with real project that realized is good to see because at least their project still held and not closed yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
January 01, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
If you ask specifically for coins, I would say ETH and EOS but if we can include tokens, I would bet on DROP (Dropil). They have good products and the price is very low now. Time to buy more Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
January 01, 2019, 05:23:46 PM
i will continue to stick to bitcoin and ethereum. in 2019, i continue to see the greatest potential in both coins. i am curious if this two coins will meet my expectations.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 03:03:23 PM
I heared  about TIX coin first time. As for me - good coins is such like Metronome, Ubex, Remme, PundiX. Also I expected some new coins from ICO like UniFox, Hetachain and others. But not excluded that another coins also will be good for holding.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 02:35:46 PM
etn maybe next year boom coin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 01, 2019, 02:29:40 PM
In a market like this, actually btc is your best bet.
But I have gone in and bought up a lot of two coins: Polymath and ICON.

I still think smart contract platforms are where the most potential is.
For ICON, it fits the already established crypto implementation in South Korea very well.
They have made significant progress since last year and are still moving right along.

For Polymath, I chose it because it is the only viable choice for securities out there.
It will basically become the eth for securities.
Once the floodgates for institutional investors arises, it will be securities where most of the profit is.
And polymath is the only one developed enough to meet that future demand.
And Neither is a coin, both are tokens. iCon  Grin
Never imagined crypto going downhill so fast

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 02:23:58 PM
I have 10 coins in mind, but I'm still accumulating most of them  Grin Grin Grin
I'm only willing to share Chainlink and Ethereum - the former I've accumulated enough of, the latter - because everyone knows it's gonna rise anyway  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 01, 2019, 02:23:08 PM
In a market like this, actually btc is your best bet.
But I have gone in and bought up a lot of two coins: Polymath and ICON.

I still think smart contract platforms are where the most potential is.
For ICON, it fits the already established crypto implementation in South Korea very well.
They have made significant progress since last year and are still moving right along.

For Polymath, I chose it because it is the only viable choice for securities out there.
It will basically become the eth for securities.
Once the floodgates for institutional investors arises, it will be securities where most of the profit is.
And polymath is the only one developed enough to meet that future demand.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 02:19:58 PM
I am not too brave to buy new coins, and I still have Ethereum, Ripple, Bch Cardano and Neo as my investment coins in 2019. I hope my choice will not be mistaken, and I will be rich by the end of 2019.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 01:22:08 PM
2019 may still be a desperate year. In crrpto, it has lost too much value. In fact, it is because of the bursting of the bubble, which is inevitable. Every investor is the best now. We can't change this market right now, but if we hold our altcoins and have enough patience, we can see a day of market recovery, even though it is very long.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 01, 2019, 01:20:12 PM
Personally I prefer the Ethereum and Bitcoin, of course, they are still leaders for me among all the known coins, but except these coins I would pay attention to some of the TOP-20, IOTA, DASH, may be Binance coin - for the last time I changed the opinion about the coins of exchanges, and pay more attention to them. But it my opinion and of course ut may be different. So first of all, just think twice before choosing something concrete.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 01, 2019, 01:14:41 PM
Price movement in 2018 of 20 coins

Of the listed, only 5 above Market average
i0coin (crazy name-ed crap coin but done best of the 20 in 2018 )
eos
Doge
Bitcoin
Stellar

Eth
Etc
xrp
Litecoin
Monero
Neo
Peercoin
Dash