Pages:
Author

Topic: What will Craig Wright's next stunt most likely actually be? - page 2. (Read 1518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
at this point like i've said they could have steal the wallet from satoshi, and moving old coins, from initial blocks, would not be so hard for him

or maybe satoshi is dead and he found his paper wallet, or whatever he used for cold storage

something like that:

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
at this point like i've said they could have steal the wallet from satoshi, and moving old coins, from initial blocks, would not be so hard for him

or maybe satoshi is dead and he found his paper wallet, or whatever he used for cold storage
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I think we all know what it is but refuse to admit it to ourselves.

Dr Craig Wright Presents The Blockchain On Ice.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
It would be interesting to know exactly when Gavin first heard of Bitcoin and when he might have possibly mined his first bitcoins.

Assuming this Craig Wright manages to move any early BTC amounts I wouldn't be surprised if those were actually Gavin's coins (maybe that was actually the reason for the meeting in London - so that Gavin could pass Craig some private keys).
legendary
If he is not Satoshi?Huh surley satoshi would return to tell us just like he did when they blamed Dorian?Huh?

Satoshi did not do that (it would appear that an old email account of his had been hacked back then). Of course we may well see another such email appear in the coming days but I wouldn't pay any attention to that either.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
If he is not Satoshi?Huh surley satoshi would return to tell us just like he did when they blamed Dorian?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I think after this stunt got failed he may say that he have lost key of the genesis block and he need some time to find it. And again only pops up after few years with new stunt, but its for sure will not be sending bitcoin from genesis block. LOL  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
moving coins from the early 1000 blocks.  Roll Eyes

This seems like it will be it.  Move coins that "might" be SN's.

IMO it is best if we refuse to believe anyone is SN at this point.. decentralization and control by cipherpunks might just lead this planet to a future dreamed of by Tesla..

No hunger... an equal chance for all.. choose not to work if you wish.. The future is bright but we must create it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
We just wait until he really will move some of Satoshi's early bitcoins. If he could do this I will be something to ponder about.
But something about his whole personality just don't sum up. It seems like publicity stunt from the beginning.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
I think next he will claim to be Steve Jobs.  Grin

BBC: "We saw it, legit."
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I think next he will claim to be Steve Jobs.  Grin
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
moving coins from the early 1000 blocks.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
a bit silly to not realise that he would be found out within hours of publication

It's unlikely that he would be that "silly" in my opinion. I suppose it was done on purpose. Don't ask me why though.

Let's see whether he will be able to "move Satoshi coin" as -- according to the BBC -- his spokesman claimed he would go ahead and do.
legendary
In his most recent stunt he re-used Satoshi's signature trying to pretend that it was a newly generated signature applied to the double hash of a document (a bit silly to not realise that he would be found out within hours of publication) so now he is stating that he is going to move funds sent to one of Satoshi's early addresses.

I would be pretty close to certain that he is going to attempt another trick - so anyone thinks that they can guess what he'll do?
Pages:
Jump to: