Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT WILL DASH DIFFICULTY BE NOVEMBER 2017 - page 4. (Read 20279 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 10:12:16 PM
one month ago, on August 3rd, Dash Network Hashrate is around 13 TH/S to 14 TH/s,
and in just 30 days, today, Dash Network Hashrate is around 32 TH/s to 33 TH/s  Shocked Shocked

and what the monster miners are in market now? only the iBelink 10.8G, and first batch Antminer D3, right?

So in November, when there are 10.8G, 22G, 17G, 15G, 30G in the market... Tongue i guess Dash Network Hashrate  would be 100 TH/s at least Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 10:05:31 PM
I've been looking a bit into Antminer D3 and although im newbie to ASIC, i do like to do my research.
Looking at the previous 2 months difficulty increase for Dash is ~200% per month or ~20%/week
Am I correct at assuming that "best case" the trend will continue, even though knowing that all the D3 and A5s coming online ~ end of september

So far not looking good for any D3 aftermarket sales for over $4k

https://i.imgur.com/6UFklbR.jpg
Activity: 41
September 01, 2017, 06:13:56 AM
Today Dash hashrate is over 29T and difficulty is over 1.8M. Bitmain is already mining with the new D3 and then will sell the september batch when diff over 2.5M, at this point the ROI will be in 6 months, maybe.
Activity: 50
I don't think the hashrate will explode so much. I suppose the machines which are now being sold are already mining for Bitmain ... and will be mining until October. Units will just change their location. Bitmain guys are not stupid.

This is the same thing that is in my mine, i posted basically the same theory  on a local FB cryptominers page in my country. I received an epic amount of bashing and got kicked out from that group.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I don't think the hashrate will explode so much. I suppose the machines which are now being sold are already mining for Bitmain ... and will be mining until October. Units will just change their location. Bitmain guys are not stupid.

Not likely - Bitmain doesn't usually mine with their units more than a few days before they ship them, when the units are selling like hotcakes (HashNest units excepted).

The current jump in total network hashrate for X11 is easily explained by A FEW of the IBeLink DM11G units being shipped and installed, plus the probable final shipments of the Baikal giant and cube models.

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
oh so now they want our money?  Roll Eyes i imagine Pinidea will be the first to throw in the towel. They've made some money by selling directly to farms and mining on their own but that money won't be enough to compete with Bitmain and Inno unless these giants exit.

Take these into account now..

Shipping starting in 2017/08/25 ~ 2017/09

Specifications:

HashRate: 17000M(+-5%)
Power: 820W (wall power +-5%)
Dimensions: 28cm x 18cm(h) x 15cm(w)
Weight: 5KG
Interface: Lan(100m/1000m)
Fan: 2 x 14038 Double ball fan (55DB)
Operating temperature : 0℃~40℃
Mining Software: Custom CGminer
What’s new in this model(DR-100):

DR-100 is the improved model of DRX ASIC X11 Miner. Redesigned structure to bare with the worst transit condition. Also, faster and more energy efficiencies by comparing to DRX.

For major customer purchases, please contact

[email protected]
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is the current difficulty rate of dash ? checking different sites and all giving different answers

deciding if i must buy a D3 or not
Activity: 1
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Happy to only manage to buy 1

lol, shitstorm galore
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
GOOD DAY GUYS

WAITING TO HER FROM THE EXPERTS WHAT WILL YOU PREDICTION FOR DASH DIFFICULTY BE IN NOVEMBER?

CURRENT DIFFICULTY IS  ~ 731856.214

THANKS

Answer:

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Specifications:

DR-100 is the improved model of DRX ASIC X11 Miner. Redesigned structure to bare with the worst transit condition. Also, faster and more energy efficiencies by comparing to DRX.

[email protected]

It's a scam, it doesn't deliver. That's why they are offering no warranty.
Activity: 238
A difficulty will be.....................a lot. It is impossible to say but I cannot see that the value of dash is going to come with it in parallel. Is there any scenario where this can happen? There must be an equations somewhere.......... Huh
So true and with D3 the hash rate will sky rocket. I am assuming the difficulty rate will go to at least 1761130.155 then you will roughly make 40$ a day with diminishing results fast. By the month is over you will make roughly 600$ in the first month, next month 350$ with the power cost. I guess it will be hard to recuperate your cost of hardware in two months. Thats my 2cents, I might be wrong though. The only positive side if the DASH price also goes up to 400 or so. Then you can be in business for long, otherwise is a loss scenario. Thanks

Current total network hashrate is only about 1,000 D3 level, so I highly suspect that by Oct when there would be thousands of D3, 22G, A5, 17G...total network hashrate would be at least 10x today...so difficulty?
 Grin Roll Eyes Lips sealed Tongue Wink Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
So true and with D3 the hash rate will sky rocket. I am assuming the difficulty rate will go to at least 1761130.155 then you will roughly make 40$ a day with diminishing results fast. By the month is over you will make roughly 600$ in the first month, next month 350$ with the power cost. I guess it will be hard to recuperate your cost of hardware in two months. Thats my 2cents, I might be wrong though. The only positive side if the DASH price also goes up to 400 or so. Then you can be in business for long, otherwise is a loss scenario. Thanks

Is there a link on the actual Pinidea web site to a new miner?

https://shop.pinidea.io/index.php/product/asic-x11-miner-dr-100/

Pinidea.io is their official site. Is legit unfortunately.  8.7k though..

Yeah that's official enough for me - and they're priced almost as bad as the Innosilicon A5 for a LOT worse performance and efficiency.

They're going to have to drop the price down under 1 Bitcoin if they expect any sales at THIS point.

I also have to wonder if ANYTHING is going to be able to achieve ROI except the IBeLink DM11G and possibly the FIRST D3 batch....

Ya how the hell can they sell a 17GH miner for that price. Theyre probably gonna go out of business with BitMain in the X11 game now
legendary

Pinidea.io is their official site. Is legit unfortunately.  8.7k though..

Yeah that's official enough for me - and they're priced almost as bad as the Innosilicon A5 for a LOT worse performance and efficiency.

They're going to have to drop the price down under 1 Bitcoin if they expect any sales at THIS point.

I also have to wonder if ANYTHING is going to be able to achieve ROI except the IBeLink DM11G and possibly the FIRST D3 batch....

Activity: 238
These statistics are real. So x11 is not going to be a thing for me. It is going the same way as SHA 256. A lot of people are going to get burnt with the preorders. It's not a though they can be converted to anything else. Shocked
Activity: 489
August 10, 2017, 07:33:01 AM
I have seen an estimate (that seems believeable based on batch sizes for the L3+ and relative chip counts) that there are about 7000 of the D3 sold so far.

AKA over 100 THash for those ALONE - then add in the IBeLink DM11G units that were sold AND ARE SHIPPING - I'd bet on DASH network hashrate pushing close to 150 TH/s by the end of October when all of the D3 units that have been SOLD so far are shipped and running.

I've seen rumours a couple times before but the only links I have seen TO DATE were to scam websites.

Also have to wonder how many A5 units Innosilicon has managed to sell - though with CURRENT D3 pricing I'd bet the A5 sales have pretty much died for the time being.

ALL ASIC that have been released for "DASH" mine X11 - so they work on ANY X11 coin. The Baikal units also support X13/X15/qubit/2 or 3 other algos so I have a feeling a lot of those miners are going to end up moving OUT of X11 by the end of the year as they probably won't be able to mine X11 coins at a profit any more except on FREE electric.

Pinidea.io is their official site. Is legit unfortunately.  8.7k though..
legendary
August 10, 2017, 07:23:25 AM
I have seen an estimate (that seems believeable based on batch sizes for the L3+ and relative chip counts) that there are about 7000 of the D3 sold so far.

AKA over 100 THash for those ALONE - then add in the IBeLink DM11G units that were sold AND ARE SHIPPING - I'd bet on DASH network hashrate pushing close to 150 TH/s by the end of October when all of the D3 units that have been SOLD so far are shipped and running.

I've seen rumours a couple times before but the only links I have seen TO DATE were to scam websites.

Also have to wonder how many A5 units Innosilicon has managed to sell - though with CURRENT D3 pricing I'd bet the A5 sales have pretty much died for the time being.

ALL ASIC that have been released for "DASH" mine X11 - so they work on ANY X11 coin. The Baikal units also support X13/X15/qubit/2 or 3 other algos so I have a feeling a lot of those miners are going to end up moving OUT of X11 by the end of the year as they probably won't be able to mine X11 coins at a profit any more except on FREE electric.
Activity: 489
August 10, 2017, 07:16:27 AM

Specifications:

[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: