Pages:
Author

Topic: What will EOS do? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
June 06, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
The only thing that EOS have currently are their investor and marketing,nothing more than that.
technology ? no shit.
development ? joke.
lately we heard a terrible news came from china,some bagholders said it's fud but in fact it's an epic vulnerabilities.
increasing their ICO is making their project looked more terrible than before in my opinion,but it won't change the fact that it will goes up.
a huge whales will try to pump it as high as they can so they can jump off the ship(if they want to get out of it).

conclusion,it is good for trading but it is not good for invesment
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
June 06, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
In my opinion is a lot of money and i agree with the possibility of moving their structures with this monetary power. Therefore the failure of this currency can only come from the lack of administration and disregard of the team and i believe that is not the case of EOS, so success is eminent. To conclude, is it time to change this situation of waiting? Someone agrees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 06, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
EOS has strong investor support. Even if negative news for this reason, they have not stumbled until now. For this reason, it looks like a powerful investment tool after ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
June 06, 2018, 05:08:33 PM
I keep hearing they are overpriced but although they are quit popular I never bought a single token, and I didn't even made proper research on the project. People call the ethereum killer, but there are a lot of users saying that EOS is to ambitious and that it will never reach it's full potential. Basically people say that once they launch their product and people see that they will not deliver what they've promised, it's price will simply collapse.

I will need to do some proper research, and I guess I will keep an eye on this thread, to see if there is someone well informed here, before I jump to their whitepaper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 06, 2018, 04:46:42 PM
I dont know what  Eos doing but , EOS has more potential for investment.I invest eos and earn good profit.Eos is very strong.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
June 06, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
I really expect price increases. talking system problems on github can be reviewed and repaired. not all the same in the viewpoint of opinion or opinion. but token EOS have good potential in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 06, 2018, 10:58:13 AM
It may go up let us just watch it and see how it goes, Although it is risky to me.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
June 06, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
Hi,

I'm a little bit double minded about the EOS.
- They raised 4 BILLION with the ICO. Very greedy
- with this money they can do a mind blowing marketing campaign
- I think the tech is good, I also see some comments about the errors in github

What do you think? Are they going to move up or down?
Pages:
Jump to: