Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen 9th march ? - page 4. (Read 2707 times)

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
February 21, 2017, 08:50:28 PM
Can you explain exactly what ETF is ?
ETF is exchange-traded fund in this case we are referring to - Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust COIN.
Normally ETF keeps assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds (in this case Bitcoin) and trades them.
We all are waiting for 11 March which is the deadline for SEC, they will either give ETF stamp of approval or disapprove it (again).

I have mistaken that "whaaat? 9th march" date as if asking of dump events incoming right before the deadline. To be honest I am totally exspecting the SEC to shutdown the ETF. Would be a major leg upwards, reaching into big capital markets. They will not allow that, you can smell bribes, hookers and blackmailing working in the backgrounds.
So my expectations for the 9th are: A dump will happen. But china doesn't have anything to do with that.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2017, 08:42:56 PM
ETF is exchange-traded fund in this case we are referring to - Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust COIN.
Normally ETF keeps assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds (in this case Bitcoin) and trades them.
We all are waiting for 11 March which is the deadline for SEC, they will either give ETF stamp of approval or disapprove it (again).
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
February 21, 2017, 08:17:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2017, 08:10:22 PM
Hello,
Do you have any ideas what can happen with bitcoin value after the biggest china exchange will make btc withdraws again possible after 30 days suspended in 9th march ?

It will be a positive as people will be comfortable about buying bitcoins and withdrawing them. It will be a return to business as usual.
But the date to watch is 2 days later, when a decision on the Bitcoin ETF will be taken.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
February 21, 2017, 07:41:23 PM
Hello,

Do you have any ideas what can happen with bitcoin value after the biggest china exchange will make btc withdraws again possible after 30 days suspended in 9th march ?
Pages:
Jump to: