Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if Bitcoin gets official permission from the government...??? - page 7. (Read 2305 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
of course crypto investors will be back to invest to bitcoin and other crypto, and then crypto price will raise up again, but it is too difficult because government is still afraid to accept bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If the government and bitcoins come up with terms and conditions agreementvand will grant permissions to bitcoin to run their technology in the country then that will be the time the cryptocurrency will go straight to a another good success ,and will make coin holders move comfortably in making any transactions using bitcoin and other cryptos on the diffetent business in the country.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
If BTC or any cryptocurrency will be passed on the government, the government will surely giving a law which people will be paying tax base on their crypto assets. Surely government will do that in many cases. First, for the country to be rich. Second, for the country may be globally competitive on other country since they were accepting cryptos and lastly to ensure the wealth of their own, corruption guys, lol.
very much will happen if indeed this really happens from the start of the development of bitcoin, prices, and some of the bad effects of the fate of conventional currencies that are likely to be lost or not used anymore.
Activity: 67
Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous. Only address can be tracked. But the user remains unknown. The government is not in a position to change this. But they can use other means to track the bitcoin-address of a particular person.

When you are going to exchange your crypto assets to FIAT, bitcoin stops to be anonymous.
Activity: 67
If the government accepts Bitcoin I think it's a big step for Bitcoin.e

The acceptance doesn't change much, already in many countries Bitcoin is accepted as payment instrument. Like here in Germany, but it didn't really changed much in the german crypto world. Even our government considers Bitcoin as tax-exempt as long as it is used as a means of payment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous. Only address can be tracked. But the user remains unknown. The government is not in a position to change this. But they can use other means to track the bitcoin-address of a particular person.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
These blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency have enabled people to trade goods in the most distant and remote places to access the media, which has created a revolution. It changes the way we view the world if the government accepts Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
The government can not interfere with the transaction. No one can do this. But regulation at the legal level is necessary. Otherwise, people will not believe in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
It will be the biggest acceptance of the community to cryptocurrency and it will bring mass adoption therefore the market circulation will be more active and there will be a higher prices of coins because of the high demand.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
I am very exciting on this, i hope this will happen so near.
This will help the bitcoin value go up again and BTC will be open more to people.
More merchants locally and internationally will be open to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think the government can not mix Bitcoin transactions. Because, Bitcoin moves at its own pace. Bitcoin transactions do not know anyone else. Even the person who does not know what he or she is dealing with is about the matter. However, the government can do it that Bitcoin can give permission. As many countries oppose Bitcoin. All those countries will be able to use Bitcoin freely if Bitcoin allows them. That is why Bitcoin market will be better again. Which is the hope of all the Bitcoin Premiers.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
It is not impossible to get the legitimating the existence of Bitcoin from the government, as several countries have done. The legalization would probably help the entity to improve the financial or economical service system for the customer. And it would also help the civilian to up their financial problems as it involves  money industry.
All economic problems in certain countries probably can be overcame and solved through Bitcoin and other crypto currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
the government cannot regulate and control every bitcoin transaction, they can only make crypto regulations, with the hope that rules or regulations can protect every bitcoin transaction. and keep every bitcoin user from losing.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin is an independent Cryptocurrency that no other third party takes advantage of transactions from two sides. This is a peer to peer transaction conducted by sellers and buyers only. Cryptocurrency transactions do not need to be identified or verified by the recipient of the funds when the funds are sent, that is what makes many people choose to use bitcoin.

Does the government mix in managing transactions for each user?

If the government mixes in managing transactions, will they take advantage of every transaction Huh

What is your opinion.?

For me it can help the economy of all of the countries that allow the bitcoin in their country. It is a very nice decision because the bitcoin can give the needs of the people in their country. I think if all of the government support the bitcoin all of the countries be as one and no one can experience hunger.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
wow. It will be the most beautiful day for bitcoin investor because with this signal, bitcoin will soon be used all over the world.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is an independent Cryptocurrency that no other third party takes advantage of transactions from two sides. This is a peer to peer transaction conducted by sellers and buyers only. Cryptocurrency transactions do not need to be identified or verified by the recipient of the funds when the funds are sent, that is what makes many people choose to use bitcoin.

If the government mixes in managing transactions, will they take advantage of every transaction Huh

What is your opinion.?

For me it is a nice decision of the government because it may help the demand of bitcoin to increase. Also the government allow the people in their country to use bitcoin. I think if all of the government support the bitcoin, no family can experience poverty because of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
That is a wonderful thing! Bitcoin is easy to use and serves more purpose! I hope it will happen to where I live in 2020
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
If the government is allowing Bitcoin and cryptocurrency action then it will help the government to eliminate the criminal use of it. There is no direct way for the government to restrict Bitcoin but giving a legal platform would definitely empower the genuine users to use it in a way that will be beneficial for the entire economy. Legal recognization would also help the corporate sector to optimise their traditional infrastructure regarding the remittance of funds.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
For me it will still take time for people to undestand how bitcoin works and how to put their money into coins, after that it will take some time for shops/ internet sides to allow users to pay in coins, after some years maybe crypto will become to be used at the same level as money now.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105

What is your opinion.?

For me, I think it is impossible that the government will approve the usage of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. It is really a miracle if that happens. They don't legalize the use of any of it because of first governments can't control it. They wouldn't trace any transactions that haopen in this. Also, they don't have a power over the users of it so in total it is hard to predict something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: