Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if technology had never been created? - page 4. (Read 1828 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Our planet today is full of artificial things made by man to which it kinda destroys the environment in most cases. If man didn't invent or develop technology the world might be a really dangerous place for us humans because of the lack of power, humans have Not developed technology. And it would be pretty bad for us humans but would be really great for the environment of our planet Earth. As I've said, man slowly destroys the earth with the use of technology. So if man hadn't invented technology the world would be a planet that would support more life and be a place where resources are double the amount before.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
If technology had never been created, we would go back to nature. It means that we will depend our life on nature. When there is no technology,  people will more appreciate the nature.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Which technology are you talking about.
If one technology hadn't been created, people would still be using the primitive technology.
If refrigerator were not created, people would still be using ice cubes.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
if technology had never been created we would not be able to digital for making the world thousand time faster than before
we are now doing everything by the help of technology,  from born to die
Technology is way to established a better society and  intellectual people are part of Technology
 on serious note we are nothing without technology
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What do you think of our planet if no technologies evolved? and created by man? think wider.

I know this questions are ask to all of us but I ask you think wider and harder.

Technology goes back he simplest pf man's discoveries such as the wheel. Without it there won't be any progress or if there is, its not going to be the same as how it is now and progress will be very slow.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(
If technology was never created then we would be living off the land like the native americans did. It would be a hard life and I'm sure most of us wouldn't make it past 35.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If told to vote, I prefer life 500 years ago than now, today technology has made so much damage to the earth, no human being cares about other human beings, lives are cheap, and people are always busy with smartphones rather than friends in front of their faces.

Nobody prevents you from giving up all the blessings and living in a cave like people who do not have any inventions. Personally, I like modern technology, if they are used wisely.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Let's admit that everything has its pros and cons. A world without technology might be slow. We are doing things manually. Our communication system is poor. We are like cavemen. But our manners might not be as bad as today's.

Just like in a present time, the pros of having a technology is that it puts efficiency in almost everything we do. But see, we are like bastards throwing curses in the comment section just because we are defending our favorite celebrity being bashed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
If told to vote, I prefer life 500 years ago than now, today technology has made so much damage to the earth, no human being cares about other human beings, lives are cheap, and people are always busy with smartphones rather than friends in front of their faces.

I totally agree with you. Life is so simple before. People knows how to be contented with what they have. They're living happily without gadgets. They spend more time together with there family. There is no pollution, no global warming, we can still breath a fresh air and there is less crime before compare today. Now, technology is slowly ruining our mother earth, and we'll be the one who will be affected of the pollution and the global warming.
Activity: 378
nowadays, people cannot live without any kinds of communications, and it is about technology. it is 100% true that most people around the world use it daily. a world without technology is like a nightmare. technology gives great impact in our life. without technology, bitcoin will not appear to the world.
Activity: 134
If technology has never been created, it would be very difficult to us us because there would be lots of limitations as to what we can do that only technology can provide us nowadays.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
What do you think of our planet if no technologies evolved? and created by man? think wider.

I know this questions are ask to all of us but I ask you think wider and harder.

Without texhnology the average lifespan of the people living today would not be able to be longer. Also it has to be technology as technology is not just compacted on the gadgets that you see today from the making or armor or even the simolestweapons at that time thag was considered technology.
Activity: 99
We would still live in craves and did hunting  Grin
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
Well if it had not existed, we would most likely live in Stone Age xD
Activity: 217
Technology will going to be created we cant stop it because in the world like this that is full of inventions and smart people like us who keeps of inventing new technologies will always create a new innovation.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
No technology means, we turn to our self and improve our self. For example, since we don't have vehicles we have to strengthen our self to walk with burden on our back for miles and miles. Since we dont have light bulbs, we need to sharpen our night vision. We might even climb higher on the evolutionary tree
Activity: 476
Technology is the application of science. In essence if there is no technology, does that mean that science didn't exist? Is it that if all of us are living like we are amish? If that's the case, we would cherish what we have. Food isn't as instant as it is today. Maybe some food will be available to you, some might be not (eg. Because of season or distance). That's just food, imagine others.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
We will find it difficult to get a broad insight into the social life that exists in other countries, never to feel the internet, I think it will be boring. No one wants this to happen, with their technology we have a second life after real life.
Activity: 207
If there were no technology, then it would be very hard for people to survive. I will not say that it would be boring, because you would constantly need to seek shelter and food, but life would be very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: