Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the all countries convert to cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

that might happen maybe a few years to come when all countries receive crypto coins almost most countries consider it illegal so there are many regulatory problems for our own sake, we might already know but the more disadvantages are that when we forget our virtual wallet account or our password so we lose all our balances, I think that's all
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

As strange as it may seem, but the world is not ready to move completely to the use of cryptocurrency in their daily lives. And this is primarily due not to the readiness of a person to use but to the readiness of the cryptocurrency to withstand such loads. Every day in the world hundreds of thousands of financial transactions are made all over the world and each operation has its own network and its own Bank. Now imagine what will happen to the bitcoin network or any other cryptocurrency if you put such loads on it now. It just won't hold and will collapse. Yes, today there are already technologies with hundreds of thousands of transactions per second but it is still not enough.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
maybe what will happen with cryptocurrency when all countries start accepting payments using cryptocurrency will make the price of cryptocurrency become very expensive and will make cryptocurrency very difficult to find because demand is very much.
- Well, a change with a global scale, the demand for crypto will certainly be high but I do not think the price will be expensive because the government always takes measures to keep prices stable, they will not allow high and unreasonable prices, which will only make the society unstable. However, if they want to come to this stage, it will be a very difficult thing and it will take a very long time when the event can be said to be too big, particularly the government needs to address many issues when people panic and want to convert cash into crypto, the society at that time will be very chaotic
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

I support the development of payments using cryptocurrency. But I do not think that the convenience of payments in this case plays a crucial role. For example, it is also convenient for me to make payments using a bank card. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology as a whole are valuable to the world as engines of decentralization. It is decentralization that can change the world. Hope for the better.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
transfer will be fast than fiat. if all country use this method, it will make easy to transfer accross the world, and low cost.
but, it will consume internet every day. just imagine if one day internet is no available, than we back to fiat again?
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I don't think it's a question of if, but when. Countries such as Sweden and Japan already have plans to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Japan's is supposed to roll out by about 2020, and will inspire a ton of other countries to do the same.

If all countries convert to cryptocurrency it will probably make crypto centralized and carry more charges/taxes.
I guess the possible might happen if when all the countries convert to cryptocurrency is surely it will be more stronger and more popular. And I think its gradually happen that some countries are accepting cryptocurrency and I think soon it will happen sooner that all countries will accept crypto. Also the possible happen are many people will become more interested in crypto and the value is possible to increase even more.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
I don't think it's a question of if, but when. Countries such as Sweden and Japan already have plans to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Japan's is supposed to roll out by about 2020, and will inspire a ton of other countries to do the same.

If all countries convert to cryptocurrency it will probably make crypto centralized and carry more charges/taxes.
Activity: 560
surely it will make the price of all cryptocurrency very expensive because there will be many who use cryptocurrency as one of the currencies that can be used to make payments for something that you buy will be easier when using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
maybe what will happen with cryptocurrency when all countries start accepting payments using cryptocurrency will make the price of cryptocurrency become very expensive and will make cryptocurrency very difficult to find because demand is very much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
If all country are cryptocurrency investor's or all people will convert thier money into cryptocurrency,I think it's time to end of the world,because it's a BIG WAR will happen against the communtiy and the government.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If all the countries convert to cryptocurrency then cashless Society will be had an Easy Way to Purchase Anything with the crypto coin. Every Invention Has Good and worst side but we have to maintain it properly then It will be Great for Us To remaining Cashless Society. But In the Other Hand Government Took control The Crypto Market And Regulations And Of course the Bank has many Opportunity to maintain any kinds of strategy. I Think to Keep an Eye On Taking A Vat From It And A lot of Systems will change.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

If all states switch to the use of cryptocurrencies, which can never happen in reality, then very interesting events will really begin. The economies of countries will unbalance quickly, and complete economic chaos will begin. I think that such an experiment will end quickly and everything will again fall into place with a return to their national money.
I think that a time will come when all the counties of the world will start using bitcoin, I think that it will good for all the countries when all the people of the world will use a single currency throughout the world. I hope we are very soon going to see people using bitcoin throughout the word.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

If all states switch to the use of cryptocurrencies, which can never happen in reality, then very interesting events will really begin. The economies of countries will unbalance quickly, and complete economic chaos will begin. I think that such an experiment will end quickly and everything will again fall into place with a return to their national money.
Activity: 728
All countries converting to cryptcurrency means a good news to the entire crypto market. The market will see full green for a long period because there will be an increase demand as users trade with the various coins on the market.
When countries accept cryptocurrency people will put their money in it without any fear. Converting of governments means converting the whole nation into cryptocurrency. The use of crypto will increase by this way and people get more chances to enhance life standards of their families. People will be happy while using cryptocurrency instead of paper or fiat currencies.
Why not, every country can switch to cryptocurrency fully because if we can travel from barter system to digital cards, we can also go one step ahead towards digital currency. It will take time but in this time we cannot imagine the atmosphere in the future. There are many things in the world which were impossible 100 years ago but now we are using them.
The fact that something was impossible long time ago does not mean that is easy to achieve now, water is something that we all need and more than half of the human population do not have direct access to water so I find it unlikely bitcoin is going to be within the reach of everyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255

The advantages are that we gonna enjoy the life since the price of what we holding has 99% assurance that the price will go up like x10 and above. The disadvantage is that we will surely their will be many hacks.
Activity: 46
All countries converting to cryptcurrency means a good news to the entire crypto market. The market will see full green for a long period because there will be an increase demand as users trade with the various coins on the market.
When countries accept cryptocurrency people will put their money in it without any fear. Converting of governments means converting the whole nation into cryptocurrency. The use of crypto will increase by this way and people get more chances to enhance life standards of their families. People will be happy while using cryptocurrency instead of paper or fiat currencies.
Why not, every country can switch to cryptocurrency fully because if we can travel from barter system to digital cards, we can also go one step ahead towards digital currency. It will take time but in this time we cannot imagine the atmosphere in the future. There are many things in the world which were impossible 100 years ago but now we are using them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

Depends, if people start accepting cryptocurrency as a payment and the government on all countries accept cryptocurrency or even make their own cryptocurrency, then it could be happen. It's possible though, all countries accept cryptocurrency but I think it will takes years to happen.
It will not happen because fiat currencies are very necessary in every aspect of life but if you look at the crypto coins they have also spread all over the world but not fully.

Governments have interest in fiat currency and they will never let it switch to crypto currency as they are benefiting their economies and almost depending upon fiat currency. However, crypto coins are also contributing but everything here has its own needs and requirements.
Activity: 30

No state can fully switch to using cryptocurrency only. If this happens, especially in many states, chaos will simply begin and the economies of the states will collapse. Therefore, no state will ever fully switch to the use of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can go in the state only in parallel with the national money of this state.
It seems to me that some people have very unrealistic views about what cryptocurrencies can achieve, it is true that the invention of satoshi was incredible but like anything it has limitations and one of the most important is that it's going to be impossible for everyone to use cryptocurrencies because you need to have access to a computer.
Nothing will happen, everything will be normal and people will feel ease while using their cryptos in the global market. I am waiting for that time because I want to use my coins in the world without taking my local money in my pockets. It will be a different experience. Governments impose taxes on crypto transactions and I think that the economy will be better than today.
Activity: 66

The main disadvantage of crypto is that it's still highly volatile meaning that its value with respect to goods and services bought is unstable. I know I'm saying unpopular thing but there should be some kind of regulation to make crypto more stable if we want it to be used a a currency in the direct meaning of this word.
Let me clear for you when you send money via banks you pay tax which help for the benefit for your country where bitcoin is tax free you won't pay tax which mean government gain nothing with your transaction.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
in my opinion, if all countries convert to the crypto currency it will be beneficial to us because we can easily use the crypto currency and the government will support the crypto currency but the government will also make rules that will benefit the country and that could be detrimental to us
Their is an easy transactions for every users who really converted to use cryptocurrency. So if all countries convert to crypto their is always disadvantages to be face by many users. Advantage and disadvantages can occur in crypto but I think it takes time to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: