Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 11. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
As the price had increased much high in a very small time period, suddenly in my country government has been working seriously to regulate bitcoin. Maybe this could affect the user network to some extent, because in my country already the economists were not that good in analyzing the goodness of digital currency.
Wow what an amazing news it is because now if government will take interest in bitcoin it means bitcoin is going to have bright future and secure present but if you are not sure about bitcoin that weather government will accept bitcoin or not then just wait for it and till then you should not sell your bitcoin and hold it tight so for sure it will be a great thing for bitcoin users.
I think for bitcoin it may be good or bad because if the government supports bitcoin more people will invest in bitcoin and if they impose tax on bitcoin dealing I mean investing or trading then may many people avoid investing in bitcoin.

When the government takes any step in bitcoin then we will come to know what happens. Now the people have different thoughts about government involvement.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
I think also that they will be scared because of the power bitcoin has. Bitcoin can make all the citizen of the world leave and unpatronize banks since here in bitcoin there is less fees. If only bitcoin has the capability to become legalized worldwide, things will surely change and many people are out of poverty already. I think they will ban it right away so let's just be contented on what bitcoin is right now.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Bitcoin has changed the way we live for a long time and it is no doubt very influential here in our country. So I think the time is near because bitcoin has been making a wide noise over the past few days. Bitcoin will surely end up being criticized and will be banned or restricted for some. Let us just hope that they will not do it when the time comes so we can still benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101

there may be some governments that even ban bitcoin because it will affect the economy and maybe they want to protect their citizens from the harm caused by bitcoin because as we know bitcoin has a big risk to lose money
Activity: 397
In my country, The government know already bitcoin and they already legalized since a years ago. Because they see bitcoin is a big help to the people most especially to the unemployed people, so they legalized bitcoin so that most people have an opportunity to earn extra income and for their needs. They consider that bitcoin is a great opportunity that come to our country. They support bitcoin, just for the people in my country.
I think the government already knows about bitcoin and they also knows that a lot of people from my country have already invested in bitcoin but as we know that bitcoin is still decentralize therefore the government cannot do anything about bitcoin and the people free to invest in bitcoin. Trade in bitcoin is allowed in my country and I think it is better for government that many people are making money through bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, my government knows bitcoin in our country, but he is not doing anything about it. Our country has many problems, and our government is doing the thing he can do to solve it. But bitcoin is not our primary problem that’s way bitcoin is like legal in our country. Also, there are some store that you can convert your cash into bitcoin and a bitcoin atm. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I think that my country's government will not prohibit bitcoin, but it will impose a high tax on it, which will lead to loss of interest from investors.

in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen. I think bitcoin is new and it takes time to adopt by different countries. Most of the countries in Europe are accepting it and hope that it will also got some advantage and will acceptable by developing countries as well.
Merit: 161
For now they decided to tax it. Ofcourse they cannot control what and how many crypto one has, but when you turn any into fiat you'll have to pay taxes upon them. The first 25k per year is taxfree anyways.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

I think our government will require us to pay taxes if they know bitcoin. Our government always seeks ways to earn taxes for our country's expences which is quite hard for us tax payers. However, in our current situation, bitcoin is a big help for most of us users since it provides us profitable investment
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Generally, government is all for a country.Because, government is elected by people. In my country, govt don't legalize Bitcoin.If govt knows about Bitcoin properly and also knows it's advantages,I think that govt will legalize Bitcoin in my country.

I am sure the reason why they ban bitcoin in your country is because of the reason that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and there is no way the government can regulate it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Generally, government is all for a country.Because, government is elected by people. In my country, govt don't legalize Bitcoin.If govt knows about Bitcoin properly and also knows it's advantages,I think that govt will legalize Bitcoin in my country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Many countries allowed bitcoin to function in their country. Later on finding misuse of bitcoin as well as its effect on their economy these countries banned bitcoin or decided to regulate the same. In my country government has allowed functioning of bitcoin exchanges. Bitcoin as a currency is not at all popular at my place. People prefer to invest in it as a long term asset. Trading in bitcoin currency is also popular. But still central bank is advising people not to invest or trade in bitcoin. Government is planning to regulate bitcoin currency. 
I am sure the government will want to have control in bitcoin. They will make moves on how to regulate the use of the cryptocurrency. Governments always want to have control in everything.
Unfortunately, we still have not heard a clear confirmation of the benefits of this technology by the authorities. However, representatives of some large banks (including state-owned banks) have expressed interest in the krypto currencies. I understand that they still have very limited knowledge of the benefits of this tool.

I have heard rumors that the banks have already invested on bitcoin secretly. LOL Well I guess, they know how profitable bitcoin could be, I am sure they are making a way how to adapt to bitcoins.
Activity: 268
If the government know the bitcoin in my country and make it legalized maybe the economy will rise and grow higher. Of course it is possibly spread by the government like giving some programs about bitcoin and after that many users will join. Users may be taxed from joining in bitcoin and those taxes will be beneficial to the country.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
Every countries government know that Bitcoin or crypto currency holder are here in their country. But they don't detect it because lack of information. Most of countries are banned Bitcoin or online currency or warned the public to use it. As your question what will happen if government knows about Bitcoin I am sure they will ban it. After all they can do it only. They are just fool.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
I am sure the government will want to have control in bitcoin. They will make moves on how to regulate the use of the cryptocurrency. Governments always want to have control in everything.
Unfortunately, we still have not heard a clear confirmation of the benefits of this technology by the authorities. However, representatives of some large banks (including state-owned banks) have expressed interest in the krypto currencies. I understand that they still have very limited knowledge of the benefits of this tool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
No here in our country bitcoin is not ban even the government knos it as a matter of fact they recognize it and publish in articles but it doesn't mean it's legal.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102

Your guess is probably true. If it is known to the government and how it is running it is likely that it will be banned by the Government as a result of the absence of tax that they may get and no law enforcement in its use and in the forbidding action. Certainly bitcoin for government is an illegal practice and it is illegal to enter our country. Because of its absence of tax and laws on it
I think even if the government knows about bitcoin in our country then probably they don't care as long as there is no crime that are related from bitcoin and instead they should realize that many of their citizens that are benefited or gain financial profit from it and above all those who are jobless can have the opportunity to income.

Your guess is probably true. If it is known to the government and how it is running it is likely that it will be banned by the Government as a result of the absence of tax that they may get and no law enforcement in its use and in the forbidding action. Certainly bitcoin for government is an illegal practice and it is illegal to enter our country. Because of its absence of tax and laws on it
Pages:
Jump to: