Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen to ethereum in this bullrun? - page 5. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 100
Do not worry . eth is altcoin. All altcoins are falling in price now. Now weighing the prices on the altcoins you want to force them to sell. Do not panic. Then all other coins will show strong growth. Nothing new happens. The story is repeated. ETH will beat its previous price high at least 2 times
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it.

does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?

It is too early to decide of that i know ethereum is the number one altcoins and very profitable from all altcoins maybe in the following days ethereum will make the bull run just like bitcoin do, we just wait a little more ethereum i know ethereum can make it.
Activity: 1024
~~snip~~
Are you sure this is bullrun?
yes I'm sure this is bullrun, last March the bitcoin was priced at $ 3k. and it continues to be pumped until now, maybe there are some unexpected things. but I'm sure this is the thing we are waiting for.

I think it's still a correction, if you just look at prices without knowing information and reading canlde then you have a bad strategy
maybe you see now that ethereum is just a correction, but for me ethereum is very weak now. usually ethereum can do better than this. eth always moves when bitcoin starts at the pump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
just because it doesn't move doesn't mean ethereum won't rise. and bullrun, I think this hasn't started yet. just because prices are increasing for a few days doesn't mean the market is really good. Don't be too happy, because prices may fall again. I believe ethereum will go up this month, now ethereum is just being corrected and that's good for the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
bitcoin has gone up to $6200, but why is ethereum still stagnant at $170. Does this mean that ethereum won't rise again?. I was thinking of buying ethereum but if I look at it like this I might cancel it.

does this mean that ethereum will be one of the altcoins that won't rise in the bullrun this time?
No, not gonna happen ethereum will not die in this bear market despite of the problems on the Constantinople system upgrade. They are still developing their platform and that is a good thing for Ethereum bag holders. All projects faced the same thing when they have some problems in their platform just like Binance coin which dropped so much because of the hacking incident.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

Are you sure this is bullrun? Throughout this week I only saw improvements and corrections, there is no pump in my opinion, regarding ethereum prices I think it's still a correction, if you just look at prices without knowing information and reading canlde then you have a bad strategy, because we have to add some other aspects to reach the right decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think it the market is not yet experiencing a bull run, even if the bitcoin's price takes an increasing price now, also some several altcoins not increasing including the ethereum coin. It's just the market is trying to recover and some crypto get increase some are not.

If the bull run occurs, then majority of the altcoins including ethereum coin would increase its price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

it's still too early to comment on ethereum bro. try to look in more detail, not only ethereum but all altcoins also don't move. I think this is normal, because when bitcoin goes up altcoin will be red. but after that all crypto coins will be green so wait and see what will happen in the market a few days later.
Activity: 1024

Pages:
Jump to: