Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to global economy when crypto becomes global currency? - page 4. (Read 1630 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 2
I think it will still need from fiat because not all the people use and know about cryptocurrency. But i think if cryptocurrency will become a global currency it will be less hassle to travel and buy things in other countries because if they accept crypto you will need to just carry your phone in your pocket.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
then between countries one to another, can no longer use the benefits of imports and imports. because they're all under the same global currency, bitcoin. surely all countries in the world, will not approve it.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I don't think there'd be much difference compared to where it is right now. For one, I see cryptocurrencies co-existing with major fiat currencies but not to the point that they will completely replace the monetary system of the world. There are a lot of things which make fiat the best currency for every country knowing that it can easily be manipulated depending on the economic state of a certain country.  This cannot be done by any cryptocurrencies, but given the interest by corporations and countries on using their own digital currency, we're not far from digitizing money as we know it. It will still be the same world, same economy, but less of the physical money and more on the digital side of things.
Yes i do agree on your statement. It is just more digital money exist than physical money and the world would go far on technology.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I don't think there'd be much difference compared to where it is right now. For one, I see cryptocurrencies co-existing with major fiat currencies but not to the point that they will completely replace the monetary system of the world. There are a lot of things which make fiat the best currency for every country knowing that it can easily be manipulated depending on the economic state of a certain country.  This cannot be done by any cryptocurrencies, but given the interest by corporations and countries on using their own digital currency, we're not far from digitizing money as we know it. It will still be the same world, same economy, but less of the physical money and more on the digital side of things.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
If and when cryptocurrency finally becomes an official global currency, how do you think it will affect the global economy and the economy of each countries? Will it help improve the economy better than fiat or will it still need help from fiat?
Obviously were having only two options to follow, one of those would be that economy will be totally crashed and we're all gonna die, and the second one that it will highly improved our economy state.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
If and when cryptocurrency finally becomes an official global currency, how do you think it will affect the global economy and the economy of each countries? Will it help improve the economy better than fiat or will it still need help from fiat?
Pages:
Jump to: