Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen to LUNA? - page 4. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
May 12, 2022, 06:56:32 AM
It's going to take a miracle to safe Luna right now, the chance of going to Zero is very high, I also lost some money to Luna but I made sure its what I was ready to lose anyway, this will serve as a warning to everyone that chooses altcoins before Bitcoin, there is no better coin than Bitcoin, period.

I bet money on Luna while many are panic selling.  It is a gamble yes but if the investment is a success and Luna recovers at least 25% of its ATH, it is a huge profit for me.

Devs are doing their best so I  think it is early to say that LUNA will be going to zero.  There is always hope as long as the developer do not give up on the project.  We don't know what will be the next market trend of LUNA in the next 24 hours but I am sure the project owner are creating contingency plans to solve the current issue of LUNA.
Activity: 368
Merit: 15
May 12, 2022, 06:47:18 AM
It's going to take a miracle to safe Luna right now, the chance of going to Zero is very high, I also lost some money to Luna but I made sure its what I was ready to lose anyway, this will serve as a warning to everyone that chooses altcoins before Bitcoin, there is no better coin than Bitcoin, period.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 12, 2022, 06:35:31 AM
What are your thoughts on LUNA? What will happen in the next 24 hours? Will it go to 0 or up?
Pages:
Jump to: