Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to LUNC after its founder is arrested?! - page 4. (Read 533 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
The arrest would have happened before now. I was expecting South Korea to get him locked up before the creation of terra's classic. Was he expecting to be scot-free after he rugged pulled everyone? This arrest is the pure end of luna's classic. What remains now is for every investor hodling Terra Classic to dump it and move on. Luna should be taken as the worst investment gone wrong in the history of crypto.
It's just sad, seems everything is planned and manipulated. The Terra Luna Classic was pumping last week before the news about arrest warrants for the founders have been released. They were celebrating about the pump until this bad news happened.
I'm sad for those people who trust again this project, one is enought.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
The arrest would have happened before now. I was expecting South Korea to get him locked up before the creation of terra's classic. Was he expecting to be scot-free after he rugged pulled everyone? This arrest is the pure end of luna's classic. What remains now is for every investor hodling Terra Classic to dump it and move on. Luna should be taken as the worst investment gone wrong in the history of crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
maybe teraform has disbanded and needs to be vigilant if you still want to maintain the asset network. This is surprising even though a few moments ago LUC experienced a significant pump. If you have enough assets in LUC and the like, please calculate your risk. DWYOR. If the purpose is for a collection like mine, it is to commemorate the history that the event has ever happened, that's the right for the holder.

speaking in good terms, maybe in the future someone will acquire or continue the developer, in my opinion, you have to work hard, improve reputation, trust investors and remove stains by being born again.
I think if it's another bad thing then this network will be legally frozen for evidence.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 451
Hello,

I read today's news that South Korea has arrested the founder of Terra Do Kwon and five other people because the founder of Terra Luna is facing allegations of violating the country's capital markets law
I hope that the Luna Classic coin will not be affected by this news of the arrest, it is sad to be surprised by this news after the Luna Classic coin witnessed great heights and delighted the crypto community Sad

What do you guys think?
What is the fate of the Luna Classic coin after the arrest of Do Kwon? Will after this bad news investors will continue to HODL the LUNC coin?

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-issues-arrest-warrant-for-terra-founder-do-kwon
If there is justice in the arrest then surely people will start investing in this platform.If they can update this Luna platform more and if they can fix it after the arrest then Luna platform can be a bit self-sustainable.But I think Luna is on the mend a little bit.But we are always hopeful that corrections can be made after arrest.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
I read today's news that South Korea has arrested the founder of Terra Do Kwon and five other people because the founder of Terra Luna is facing allegations of violating the country's capital markets law
I hope that the Luna Classic coin will not be affected by this news of the arrest, it is sad to be surprised by this news after the Luna Classic coin witnessed great heights and delighted the crypto community Sad
Do Kwon has an arrest warrant but not sure whether he is arrest, but it is not a surprise because he was a scammer from the beginning withdrawing millions monthly and with the rug pull i am surprised that there are users believing that the coin would pull through. Just move on rather than investing again in this scam as it is not going anywhere and i hope Do Kwon will be behind bars  Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
More death trap for all-investor.

You already got a scam at the beginning but still investing on the 2nd token? hell nah. I feels bad for a lot people who are a victim of LUNA but for the people who are still investing with the 2nd token (Why you never take a leason).

Trust is important, If the trust already lost no matter how good you are not gonna work.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
This arrest can mean a lots of bad news for this project and I think investors will start dumping it with time if things are not resolved properly. I know some persons that had made some good profits from the rise of the Luna even though it looks literally a big risk to investors who might see it as an opportunity.
This is a bad news and this could create an end for this project and the partners. Some many investors had already been in a big loses since the first dump of terra and now things are getting worse.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
What do you guys think?
What is the fate of the Luna Classic coin after the arrest of Do Kwon? Will after this bad news investors will continue to HODL the LUNC coin?
After being over bought, now LUNC enters into a correction phase which I think is a good one so better not to panic and analyze the trend with the effect of this news.

Honestly, the arrest might bring back the trust of investors to LUNC since many will enjoy that justice and of course this is a new opportunity for the new developer of LUNC to make their name for their own and better for them to totally disassociate this project to DK. We can’t tell the future trend correctly, if you didn’t trust this project anymore better to sell now and regret nothing.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
The effect will still be there even if LUNC is no longer under the same developer of LUNA, DK should face that consequences and this should be serve as a lesson to everyone. The arrest of DK will put more risk on the project LUNC, I don’t know but if LUNC can’t survive from it’s current correction most probably we will not see its pumping again in the coming days, if you recently bought LUNC, better to cut loss now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
What do you guys think?
Why are you asking this just now? Isn't it that when the original Luna has dropped together with UST, that's already a sign that people should have their enough from these projects? And now with the arrest, it's obvious that you should have just dumped the token when it was pumping.
After that problem they've got, there's really no more credibility on the people behind these projects. Think of a stable coin that has dropped to zero, damn, that's already a total red flag.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
Hello,

What do you guys think?

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-issues-arrest-warrant-for-terra-founder-do-kwon
Pages:
Jump to: