Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the china based cryptos ? - page 2. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 102
September 19, 2017, 03:32:42 AM
All are dead and no more new coins and which ever have started now they have to dilute their funds or else they are going to face a law problems.
Stop with the FUD man! There are no apparent conclusions that the coins will be dead or the ban is going to wipe out the entire crypto-scene.Chinese government is just paranoid with the missiles flying from the North Koera and hence panic banning their un-taxed businesses.Jokes only!

Worst case scenario, the company will be "sold" off-shore (outside China).  Wink
Yes and the team will move to another country to operate the project from off-shores,well only on the papers.They all know how to do cloud computing. Wink

Agreed with you, China has taken few preventive measures due to some undisclosed reasons. As per me, China may lift all the restrictions regarding cryptocurrencies after the re-selection of president Xi Jinping in the upcoming meeting of the congress.

Why is the name of Xi Jinping dragged into the current discussion? The ban has always been believed to be temporary. There will not be such permanent law because the world is actually turning on the side of crypto. ICO is one instrument normally used by crypto in promoting a certain project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 03:13:13 AM
If you follow crypto Youtuber's like Boxmining and others, they will tell you China will regulate and potentially allow cryptocurrency exchange in the future: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVKeaRXOpo
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 16, 2017, 11:02:42 AM
What will happen to the china based cryptos ?
I don't think that the Chinese ban will affect the Chinese coins in anyway, I have read a lot people panicking that the Chinese coins will drop to zero and they ended up selling their Chinese coins. We should actually consider this crash as the opportunity to buy more Chinese coins. I bought recently some neo and qtum, since I have a believe that nothing will happen to Chinese coins. As you have already seen that they are already picking up on coinmarketcap, just hold.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
September 16, 2017, 08:13:06 AM
I guess,

They will be given more months time to settle down their bitcoin and transactions

Here is an yet another released today: https://coinpedia.org/news/huobi-okcoin-btcc-viabtc-will-stop-trading/
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 07:58:51 AM
The Chinese government plans to make a state run exchange that only allows dogecoin 🐕
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 07:49:55 AM
Off course every currency in the china might be dead by now. That's what will happen and has happened by now. I'm sure people might have gone crazy by now as they might be losing lots of investment they had. Just imagine if we had couple of thousands dollar and they are just lost within a night time then you can imagine what can happen to us. It's bad very very bad if it happens. China might be regretting by now about whatever happened and nobody will again trust it.
Activity: 518
September 16, 2017, 07:11:28 AM
Maybe some will be dead or have already sold off all of their coins because of the news about china and the closing of the exchanges. And we'll never know this is just a temporary thing, nothing had been confirmed yet if this will be taken into action forever.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2017, 06:38:10 AM
All are dead and no more new coins and which ever have started now they have to dilute their funds or else they are going to face a law problems.
Stop with the FUD man! There are no apparent conclusions that the coins will be dead or the ban is going to wipe out the entire crypto-scene.Chinese government is just paranoid with the missiles flying from the North Koera and hence panic banning their un-taxed businesses.Jokes only!

Worst case scenario, the company will be "sold" off-shore (outside China).  Wink
Yes and the team will move to another country to operate the project from off-shores,well only on the papers.They all know how to do cloud computing. Wink

Agreed with you, China has taken few preventive measures due to some undisclosed reasons. As per me, China may lift all the restrictions regarding cryptocurrencies after the re-selection of president Xi Jinping in the upcoming meeting of the congress.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 05:54:28 AM
all of you saying that all coin based on china are dead, you need to shut you mouth for a moment as there are no statement about it. Everything are speculative and more are FUD, just think about it, prominent people/billionaire and politician in china was invest in crypto and in just one click thier investment are getting ripped off, do you thing they will let this happen? and you all down to your conclusion that coin based on china are dead. in addition their no statement coming from Chinese government that everyone who started a new coin will face law enforcement. As far as I believe China take this action as they see that the Cryptocurrency are getting more bigger and prone to scammers and fake companies. so they need to stop it to see whos the real deal to invest and they regulate it.
Activity: 12
September 16, 2017, 05:20:23 AM
Is there any member of the forum living in China that could potentially shed some light on the subject ? that would be awesome
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
September 16, 2017, 05:15:42 AM
What will happen to the china based cryptos ?

I think Chinese government did not shut down permanently , they just want to make policy against bitcoin in order to protect people from money laundry etc
I'm sure that Chinese exchanger can be operated once again in the future but with restrict term that have been apply by government
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 05:12:50 AM
With the presence or absence of china participate in the crypto i think the crypto world will keep going and btc also alt will soon go to moon leave china  Roll Eyes Cheesy
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 16, 2017, 05:12:10 AM
Nothing different from what was ever going to happen to them before this month. You should pay more attention to the news you read. Even the fake news and rumours say nothing about moves against China-based cryptos. ICOs are a different matter and arguably most are just tokens, not crypto. Exchanges are not crypto.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
September 16, 2017, 05:08:36 AM

Are the tokens I have in binance exchange going to be okay or should I just send them to another wallet? Binance they say is a Chinese exchange but will it be affected? I have been with binance since they launched and find their services quite superb.
Activity: 29
September 16, 2017, 05:05:46 AM

Hahahah saying NEO is dead? Makes no sense.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2017, 04:54:39 AM
Chinese Government would be required them to abolished it all upon lifting the ban. Most likely Chinese businessman and/or devs are not dumb enough not to have contingency plans. Though the effect of this scenario will not only affect the Chinese investors but most likely the whole investors in the crypto world. Not unless that these Chinese Devs will still continue to make their cryptos working under the radar of the Chinese Government, which they need to at least operate their businesses outside the country. This is not only to save their cryptos but also to minimize further damage to their company.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 16, 2017, 04:20:23 AM
in my opinion if you can call something "China based coin" or generally if you can limit it to a country then it is already dead as a cryptocurrency project.
one of the main things about cryptocurrencies and all the projects involving the technology, is the decentralization. if you take that away you are taking away one of the main reasons they even exist!
Activity: 663
September 16, 2017, 04:13:39 AM
Most probably they are going to dive continuously, until such a time when their country will put in place some version of a new regulation that would somehow stabilize the situation regarding cryptocurrency and as well as exchanges in their country. Until then, the diving is going to be nonstop.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 16, 2017, 03:11:46 AM
well its obviously not good news for them and every bit of tiny bad news tanks the price in crypto lol
Activity: 266
September 16, 2017, 02:13:39 AM
Their prices will tank seriously, then after a solution is found people will start buying back at the button. I don't like engaging myself in anything Chinese now. Chinese = trouble
Pages:
Jump to: