Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen when 1 satoshi is $ 1? - page 18. (Read 17274 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?

I dont think if it will be happen, but when it does I think many people will be interested on it, they will not apply for work they will quit their jobs, instead they will open their laptops and mine and mine and mine because they will get a lot of money thru bitcoins more than and very higher to the salary that they got in their jobs.
such price increases may make people try to get bitcoin again. in fact, they are willing to come out of the jobs they have only to look for bitcoin. 1 satoshi very easy to get, so do not be surprised if it happens.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?

I dont think if it will be happen, but when it does I think many people will be interested on it, they will not apply for work they will quit their jobs, instead they will open their laptops and mine and mine and mine because they will get a lot of money thru bitcoins more than and very higher to the salary that they got in their jobs.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
Well I think that it is really hard to get the Bitcoin price that high,
I mean if that ever happens 1 Bitcoin would be worth $100,000,000 it seems pretty impossible,
But I also want it to happen.

That is a wish which is impossible to be granted.
USD will have not much value if that happens. Then we will be pricing our bitcoin in a different currency.
America wont let that happen, they will use their power to bring back their currency to the top. Maybe they wont even legalize bitcoin in their country or maybe ban it forever if they see just a little bit of a hole that it might happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well I think that it is really hard to get the Bitcoin price that high,
I mean if that ever happens 1 Bitcoin would be worth $100,000,000 it seems pretty impossible,
But I also want it to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
If 1 satoshi becomes $1 then unicorns would be roaming on the road Grin, bitcoin has seen a tremendous growth in the last year or so, but still every currency be it centralized or decentralized has a limitation, too many factors influence it, recently demonetization in India paved the way for new bitcoin adopters, previously Greece crisis brought global attention to bitcoin, but a scenario like 1 satoshi = $1 would only happen when physical money is dead and everyone starts using bitcoin, illogical. The best we can hope is bitcoin reaches closer to $2000 mark by the end of this year.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
if 1 satoshi is 1$ , i just save 1billion satoshi and exchange it  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I think this is impossible, although until there takes a long time for this to happen maybe 100 Years isn't enough to make this happen, and when this happens will more people become billionaire on this earth and also the existing members in this forum will come to be rich  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
more digits will be added.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Probably might not happen.. but if it happens might take over 100 years or another 2 world war..
of course, will never happen. Imagine how easy it is to earn $ 1 when 1 satoshi worth $ 1. I thought this would never happen. despite the war going on though dollar was the strongest currency so it is unlikely the dollar will be worth very cheap
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Don't think 1 satoshi will ever be worth $1 man. Bitcoin will go up indeed but not like that. I don't even think it will ever reach $10k, but only the future will say

10k is very reachable if bitcoin grows for 1% per month for the next 20 years then bitcoin will reach a price close to 12k since the rate of growth of bitcoin is about 6% per month then that target is more than achievable in our lifetimes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
This is impossible, and if so, I will become rich.

No. If 1 satishi = $1 then $1 is worth nothing. Think of 1 satoshi as 1 zimbabwe dollar. NOTHING!!!!  Grin Grin Sad

Lol, why you are comparing with bitcoin with Zimbabwe dollar. As satoshi nakamota speculates bitcoin will reach 10000$ in the year of 2025. Therefore, you just hold the bitcoin as much you can in your wallet. Then in future it may triple the value from now. till now I have 0.723 btc in my desktop wallet and I am planning hold more btc from campaign earning. hope i ll do it for long term:)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

No. If 1 satishi = $1 then $1 is worth nothing. Think of 1 satoshi as 1 zimbabwe dollar. NOTHING!!!!  Grin Grin Sad
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Activity: 74
Probably might not happen.. but if it happens might take over 100 years or another 2 world war..
Activity: 79
communitypool

Will be too expensive thing and no one will use bitcoin. Meanwhile there are cheap blockchains.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
its purly impossible and it that ever happens i do not think the market will alive at that rate. that will be possible at the universal  height not at our earths height example: try to fill 3-5 Earths With 1Dollars then you will see that much money, Anyway if bitcoin really reached that scale then we all will be the richest persons of the earth on current century
I also agree that's impossible to happen. the problem I see if  how much is needed to pay for fee if 1 satoshi is equal to $1 ? Honestly I don't want it to happen  Grin.

You are wrong since that is a possible thing that could happen to bitcoin. If mining blocksize problems will be solved and hindrances to bitcoin will be catered then bitcoin is on the journey to reach 1 dollar per 1 satoshi exchange rate. It is not impossible but a feasible idea that will come to reality about 50 to 70 years from now.

thats a long time to be happen but im wondering if it really happens since i think bitcoins for that time well be adopted more since i truly believe that as years passes by the E-currency will be boom and surely adoption well increase more nor maybe all people will used bitcoinfor that time, blocksize hindrance will surely nothing if demands of bitcoins will rise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
its purly impossible and it that ever happens i do not think the market will alive at that rate. that will be possible at the universal  height not at our earths height example: try to fill 3-5 Earths With 1Dollars then you will see that much money, Anyway if bitcoin really reached that scale then we all will be the richest persons of the earth on current century
I also agree that's impossible to happen. the problem I see if  how much is needed to pay for fee if 1 satoshi is equal to $1 ? Honestly I don't want it to happen  Grin.

You are wrong since that is a possible thing that could happen to bitcoin. If mining blocksize problems will be solved and hindrances to bitcoin will be catered then bitcoin is on the journey to reach 1 dollar per 1 satoshi exchange rate. It is not impossible but a feasible idea that will come to reality about 50 to 70 years from now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
When 1 satoshi is equivalent to 1$, bitcoinwr will make it rich because 100 million satoshi is equivalent to 1 btc so if 1 satoshi is equal to 1$ the price of bitcoin will become 100 million dollars so if you have even 1btc you will now rich then you can buy what you want like luxury items such as mansion and Lamborghini cars or products.

That's obvious -_- , but this kind of boom is unlikely, only the first adopters of btc will see this kind of growth
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I do believed that bitcoin gains much more value than we anticipate, but not in 1 satoshi per dollar. That's is very unachievable, it's not realistic to be happen. Isn't much better to talk about or to discuss the topic which attainable and achievable so that everyone here may get more encourage to boost what bitcoin can do to others because of its very unique features and system. And I added that bitcoin core can be modified in a long run, in my own opinion it can be happen.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
When 1 satoshi is equivalent to 1$, bitcoinwr will make it rich because 100 million satoshi is equivalent to 1 btc so if 1 satoshi is equal to 1$ the price of bitcoin will become 100 million dollars so if you have even 1btc you will now rich then you can buy what you want like luxury items such as mansion and Lamborghini cars or products.
Pages:
Jump to: