Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen when 1 satoshi is $ 1? - page 7. (Read 17274 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?
If 1 Satoshi is 1 dollar, of course, I am very happy. Bitcoin's price can be this expensive and far from what we all expect. Who does not want the price of Bitcoin so expensive? Surely everyone wants it because of course holding Bitcoin can be the richest person. If the price of Bitcoin is as expensive as it is I am sure will be many countries that legalize and wage tax to its users.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
this is a very good condition, I would be very happy if satoshi can reach $ 1,
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
If 1 satoshi reaches $ 1 then bitcoin value is very expensive and can not be stopped. It can affect inflation in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a large inflation and of course there must be modification of inflation-related regulation. If inflation continues to rise then bitcoin will become weak and helpless.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?

I think if Bitcoin is that much expensive we will stop trading Bitcoin and start trading small denomination of it. I think people will have a hard time trading 1 Bitcoin - $100,000,000.

Most likely we will trade  mBTC or a satoshi it self.

If that happens that will result in retirement Grin
And faucet will be sweet to claim

Actually faucet claims also adjust, it depends on the price of Bitcoin. Just like two years ago freebitco.in are giving away 300 sats per claim and now they only give 10 sats.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Such wild imagination, wandering mind. But that is beautiful on your part. Well, adjustments are not that hard to do. As the old saying goes, we'll cross the bridge when we get there. If that happens in the very far away future- and I hope it will- a single Bitcoin would be worth a hundred million USD if I am not mistaken. That simply means that will not be our nor our children and grandchildren's problem.  Cheesy
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

Well i think it will not happen instantly, so as the time pass by we can follow and adapt to what is the best action we can do.
The transaction fees will change and also all the exchange will set the minimum deposit and withdraws,

But i think we should focus first to what the current situation and not the impossibilities.
Just reaching bitcoin's value to 500,000 dollars is pretty hard and were thinking already about making it a 100,000,000 dollars.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
This is a fantastic scenario, this won't exactly happen. Blockchain won't withstand such a load)
Activity: 308
Should that happens then we're all not going to be working again. I would definitely not be able to look at the amount of money I will accumulate because wth that it means all the altcoins are going to follow the pump
Activity: 102
If that happens that will result in retirement Grin
And faucet will be sweet to claim
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Though it is far from reality, it is possible that 1 Satoshi will be equal to 1$. But it will take a very long time before it happens. When dollar value will depreciate and 1 satoshi will appreciate and meet to a certain point. I think everybody will be very happy if we are still alive and have the chance to enjoy what life has to offer.
Activity: 1
Requirements to get it
Click and view all paying ads ("View ads and Extra ads")
Do it for three days
Find ten referrals

http[Suspicious link removed]y16
Activity: 294
I may be looking ahead to the together with a read that many of us most of this is the multi-millionaire given that you'll find a lot of bitcoin with our pockets. could be how to attract come to pass however is not basically point in time, we need around 20 years to observe the idea is certainly come to pass. holiday a price that will patiently waiting for them and maybe some of our grants young people designed to look at the expense.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
I think when it happens we would use another crypto currency to do the smaller transaction,
But I think it is way to impossible to happen it is too high for 1 Bitcoin to be worth $100,000,000.
Just think about the transaction fee when the price of 1 sats become $1.
Activity: 322
Careful and Systematic investment leads to higher gains, bitcoin rise so fast and much more potential is there in a bitcoin. If it's a bubble we are happy to take advantage from it as its in a early stage and going towards $50000. Careful and happy trading
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

if 1 satoshi for $ 1 then bitcoin price will be very expensive and it is sure will be many people who become rich and will many people who regret it because it sells bitcoin quickly at cheap price when bitcoin price can berpotnesi at that price.
Activity: 196
I think it's impossible to happen.But if God's will and it will happen in the future, then that would be great.We are all millionaires in just a short period of time.Or maybe there might be an alteration done on how to get that satoshis the hard way.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
well, it will be encouraging news for bitcoin users, especially if they really have 1 BTC or even more in his wallet. but, the situation would occur if the rise in prices for goods occur, or bitcoin increasingly popular, but, I think it is something very difficult to happen.
Activity: 378
Ofcourse it will still get to that point where 1 satoshi will get to $100. It is just a matter of time. The acceptance of the cryptocurrency is now becoming very  vast and widespread. So, the more is get used, the more the price of satoshi increases. Since bitcoin is the major base currency for most the emerging cryptocurrency, then the price per satoshi will reach $1
Activity: 98
You'll be waiting that we're all here multi-millionaires because you have a lot of Bitcoin in your wallet.It is your choice to sell when prices go up. If you feel that prices will rise further, hold it in your hand.If all this money and assets are invested in bitcoin, then its price will be only 3,000,000
Activity: 164
Well, then we need to find a smaller unit to make payments comfortable
Pages:
Jump to: