Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen when all bitcoin get mined or all transactions stops ?? - page 2. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
if the bitcoin in the mine and the transaction stops if this happens in bitcoin this is a sign of the destruction of bitcoin, quickly quickly find a stronger investment place than bitcoin and do not be silent to see what happens ...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Miners receive the transfer fees paid with each transaction in addition to the block reward. So as the block reward goes to zero the transaction fees will remain as an incentive to mine.

If there are no transactions then it should be obvious a coin is dead; even if someone is mining it there's no longer any value to it if there are no transactions.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
No, the opposite.

Low supply+ high demand= high value.

Once its all mined, people will want it more and since it will be harder to get, they will pay more for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I have question in my mind that what will happen when all bitcoin get mined and there is no reward also too many people not sell their bitcoin, (means transaction ~0) as many people use it as long term investment. will it goes less than 1k or less than zero?
Pages:
Jump to: