Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen when blocks are being full - page 2. (Read 1957 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 08, 2015, 06:19:34 PM
Why? Since you are one of those who consider XT as an altcoin...
Simple. I don't recall Dogecoin forcing "consensus" nor having a benevolent dictator.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 08, 2015, 06:17:56 PM
I have once hated altcoin because I saw them as competitors of bitcoin but I have learnt to appreciate them as an escape to what bitcoin could become.
Still better option than XT.

lol Love this.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
November 08, 2015, 06:12:59 PM
I have once hated altcoin because I saw them as competitors of bitcoin but I have learnt to appreciate them as an escape to what bitcoin could become.

November 08, 2015, 06:08:51 PM
Here we go again. A worthless wall of text, coming from someone who has actually read it to the end (waste of my time).TL;dr People will move from coin Y because of problem X to coin Z with problem X. Flawless logic indeed. BIP101 propaganda post backed up by nothing but the persons words (I require more to believe such stories).

The concept of finite bitcoins is one of the best features. Miners pumping out infinite bitcoins would just make it monopoly money.
What are you talking about?

That does not mean others did not. Do you know how the fee was calculated? Not all txs are the same in priority.

We've see this same BS when the blockchain was "stress tested". Some idiots jumped in and said " my tx was fine"
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 08, 2015, 05:59:45 PM
Here we go again. A worthless wall of text, coming from someone who has actually read it to the end (waste of my time).TL;dr People will move from coin Y because of problem X to coin Z with problem X. Flawless logic indeed. BIP101 propaganda post backed up by nothing but the persons words (I require more to believe such stories).

The concept of finite bitcoins is one of the best features. Miners pumping out infinite bitcoins would just make it monopoly money.
What are you talking about?

Updated.
November 08, 2015, 05:53:24 PM
Its too bad that the bitcoin community is so blind to see any of this.

They're promised by the "core" that their bitcoin price will go up.... and thats all they want to hear

Reality is.... bitcoin price rely only on bitcoin's utility.

What a bunch of dumbasses
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 05:41:19 PM
legendary
--------------->¿?
November 08, 2015, 05:22:45 PM
I have once hated altcoins because I saw them as competitors of bitcoin but I have learnt to appreciate them as an escape to what bitcoin could become.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
November 08, 2015, 05:16:27 PM
Nice representation of what is likely to happen! Smiley

I for one will not be sending any funds to blockstream, as I don't want to be forced to put trust into another party when it is not at all necessary.
Activity: 164
November 08, 2015, 04:51:35 PM
Exactly this.
legendary
--------------->¿?
Pages:
Jump to: