Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen when BTC and Gold hits parity? - page 2. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't think it will have shocking consequences, what can happen is to have some good news about Bitcoins on the internet on economy and speculation sites. A good event for Bitcoin and Crypto-Currencies, luckly if this happen, Bitcoin can gain attention from more people that could start buying some BTCs to see what happens, new enthusiasts.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
It is the price of a troy once, so I don't think that we can take this price as "the price of gold". The price of a kilogram, about 33000$ would be more appropriate for me. For passing the troy once, I don't think it will matter a lot, but when will we have passed the price of a kilogram of gold, that'll be for sure an awesome milestone, but quite funnily absolutely nothing will happen Cheesy ! The sea won't turn red and planets won't align. That'll just be cool to tell to our children.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
The Bitcoin price is raising and the Gold price is falling. We are only a few USD away from parity, maybe even a head on head rally between the too.

What will happen if BTC beats Gold?

Pages:
Jump to: