Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen when the DeepOnion Airdrop ends? - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
It's going to crash hard, a ton of onion will be dumped.  It would be around 1 dollar if they didn't change the airdrop rules. See what they did is artficially raise the price by requiring more onions to be held in order to get the airdrop. 

I would STAY FAR FAR AWAY from onion, its a pointless coin anyways as we already havea bunch of other privacy cryptos.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I'm not worried about what will happen at the end of the airdrop. The tech and the community will keep pushing the coin forward like they have been and it will just keep growing. So what if there is a dip here or there, we are in one right now and (well i didn't freak out and sell) and I'm sure many others will do the same. Great coin + great team + great community = No worries!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well, let's go through some of the possible scenarios.

1st.
Demand to buy coins stay the same, the same number of people still want to buy new coins. With a steady supply and no new coins being inserted in the market in the airdrop, there is only one way to get them. Buying on the market from people that are willing to sell at a higher price.

2nd.
Demand increases and popularity grows. What happened in the 1st case will be accentuated and appreciation of the coin value will grow even more.

3rd.

Demand decrease and popularity go down. Well, everything starts to go down.

NOBODY can predict what will happen. You can see the public interest in this coin (https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=buy%20DeepOnion,DeepOnion). Things don't look good at googletrends.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I want to know others' thoughts also on this. I've seen deeponion from the start and how its price increases. So much fuds surrounded on this one. Some created threads specially for them. A lot of them are allegedly spammers. I'm curious how far onion will be in the crypto field.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The DeepOnion seems to be a very good coin, with a strong comunity and a solid appreciation curve.  Shocked
I think most of its success comes from a very well designed airdrop that rewards the holders. That's why many people are holding their onions due to the airdrop, but how the market will behave when everyone rushes to sell after the airdrop event? Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: