Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen with etc when eth goes POS ? - page 2. (Read 292 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
As far as I know, the ETC is not the ETH's official fork, and each has separate teams. And when we think like that, they do not need to continue from the same way. I am not knowledgeable about mining a lot, just tried to use logic.  Tongue
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
When ETH goes entirely to POS, it will be the end of ETH, or at least they will face many problems. POS consensus mechanism is not as reliable as POW. But I would like that to happen so that we can finally see how POS works in a practical environment which is competitive enough to pose challenges to the algo. The weaknesses of POS will be come visible very soon after the shift. As for the miners, the miners will switch to another coin, or several coins which they think are the most profitable. ETC may be among those coins.

I agree mate
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
When ETH goes entirely to POS, it will be the end of ETH, or at least they will face many problems. POS consensus mechanism is not as reliable as POW. But I would like that to happen so that we can finally see how POS works in a practical environment which is competitive enough to pose challenges to the algo. The weaknesses of POS will be come visible very soon after the shift. As for the miners, the miners will switch to another coin, or several coins which they think are the most profitable. ETC may be among those coins.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi, do you thing it will happen something with ETC when eth will go POS and stop mining?
I think all the eth miners will turn tvey farma to etc mining, and maybe moon it. ??
Pages:
Jump to: